Impromptu Ritual - Ramping up the Theta State

So sometimes (in particular rooms of my house) I begin to notice a purpley-yellow haze over my vision, and I begin to see the flowing strands of energy taking on specific forms overtop my vision. It sort of washes over in waves.

I understand this to be my astral sight, and those shapes entities or thought forms.

I try to hold on to this state, sort of hone it, or milk it, but I often feel I’m wasting a perfect opportunity for stronger clearer communication.

Is there any techniques or tools to enhance this experience: in the moment?

Ive been doing the blue candle meditation off and on with great overall progress, and I do perform candle/sigil rituals with increasing success,
but it’d be great to know how to refine these impromptu experiences further, for maximum effect.

Sometimes in my apt in the ambient light the room seems to be filled with smoke or fog. But mine is whitish.

Mine also mimicks fog and is whitish. Also if i stay in that state i see energy lines, windows i know now to be portals, and orbs of entities if not the entities form. Some cool shit right.

every other night (seems to be increasing to every night) leviathan appears near me or over me. he seems to know me all to well he circles over me once or twice then leaves knowing ill follow him, i have followed him to many places including what seems to be a dark body of water non existent on this plane. last night i followed him back to this sea i can hear see feel and taste the water around me, the water moving calms me and i can heaar the water moving all around me. he teaches more about myself than i thought i knew about myself. constantly i feel peace afterwords. imo i would meditate on it and project into this fog see what lies beyond what you see, maybe its a spirit trying to get you to come to it. It could be nothing more than your astral sight increasing to a high level. figure out what you might not be seeing

Sounds like you have found what they call the Womb of the Dragon steven. More can me found about it in the Grimoire of Tiamat if you are interested.

actually quite intrigued ive never heard of that grimoire but im about to find out what ive been missing out on

[quote=“jackson_caulfield, post:1, topic:8223”]So sometimes (in particular rooms of my house) I begin to notice a purpley-yellow haze over my vision, and I begin to see the flowing strands of energy taking on specific forms overtop my vision. It sort of washes over in waves.

I understand this to be my astral sight, and those shapes entities or thought forms.

I try to hold on to this state, sort of hone it, or milk it, but I often feel I’m wasting a perfect opportunity for stronger clearer communication.

Is there any techniques or tools to enhance this experience: in the moment?

Ive been doing the blue candle meditation off and on with great overall progress, and I do perform candle/sigil rituals with increasing success,
but it’d be great to know how to refine these impromptu experiences further, for maximum effect.[/quote]

Astral into it