Impotence Spell

I understand your views as well, I guess I feel this way because I’ve had to much loss, pain, and traumatic events in my life to worry about anything more then preserving the family I have left. Which is why I am more defensive then offensive, I also hate confrontation and will only act if I’m actively being threatened ( or a loved one) or attacked in some manner.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, I truly am.

1 Like

No worries :+1:

1 Like

Hey,

Four years ago I met a guy - my first EVERYTHING - he then went on to humiliated me, cheated on me with a girl I was always scared that something could/was happening between them, insulted me every week, broke up with me endless times and still I always took him back because I was so scared of being alone like before, tossed me aside like I never meant anything to him.

I know it’s easier to just “move on” and “forget about him because he isn’t worth it”. I absolutely agree with that. But the thing is I tried doing that and I was in a good path to healing or so I thought… because now I am trying to meet other people and all the scars, the trauma, the damage that he did to me is still here with me. And where is he? He is happy living his best life.

Can you please share it with me?

What’s the spell?

:point_up:t5:From the very first post…

1 Like

Yes it causes impotence, and great frustration for the target. I just realized like a dumbass that I didn’t post it lol. I will post it in the morning, tired from helping my bf move. Just pm me and let me know if you need it.

2 Likes

Do you have something that makes the target impotent to everyone else except you? :grin:

1 Like

Maybe. I could write one up for you.

1 Like

Why thank you would love that! Haven’t had sex with the target in 9 months. He’s currently living with a long term partner. Would love for him to obsessively lust over me and not want to be with anyone else.

What can I offer you in exchange? A tarot card reading, perhaps?

1 Like

You need mimosa absolute oil, and a blue penis candle, for incense I think musk vanilla and jasmine.
Spell:
Most holy penis of ( target)
You belong to me
For when you lust for another
You won’t stand firm and tall,
Instead you will only shrink and fall.
I am yours, and you are mine
You to me, your desire I do bind
Most holy penis of ( target)
You will not stray, to me it stays,
Or else it fails, every single time.
So mote it be

4 Likes

And you may want to add a little lust oil with the mimosa

A reading would be great, but not necessary. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting this :smiling_imp: going to incorporate this into my work…

2 Likes

Thank you! This sounds splendid! I have my own love oil I made specifically for this target. I don’t have mimosa and lust oil… May i replace it w my love oil?

How can I read for you?

1 Like

And i have kama sutra incense. :grin:

1 Like

Will this spell make him lust and come to me for sex on his own, or do I need to seduce him?

1 Like

You can order mimosa absolute and the others from Etsy, but kama sutra is fine, if you can buy musk that’s kinda important.

It works as an impotence spell and attraction spell, just don’t work against your magick, work with it.

1 Like

Np, and you can change the wording to suit your needs, such as when it’s an impotence spell, word it like this:
Most unholy wretched penis of (target) I now curse your loins!
You have used your penis wrongfully. spreading your cursed seed,
But now when you feel lust, instead of it growing firm and tall
Sadly, it shrinks and only falls.
This is the price you will pay for wronging me
It is my will, that impotent you shall be.
So be it

2 Likes