Impotence Spell

I have an excellent impotence spell in my bos#1. It is not intended to be misused on someone who simply breaks up with someone, it is for someone who uses their Johnson as a weapon, who rapes or spreads diseases, using women like some people use toilet paper. It does work, so anyone who can meet my criteria lol, and PM’s me with a request for it with some details, I will gladly send it via pm.

8 Likes

Also I must add, that there can be no substitutions for ingredients, or it will not work.

Interesting spell and well deserving to certain individuals.

2 Likes

Lol, no not a kitchen witch here

I used this spell on someone who had raped a friend of mine, and went on to rape two others and despite one of them going to the police, he somehow got away with his crimes, so… What goes up, must go down haha

4 Likes

It worked from what I heard, very quickly.

1 Like

I completely agree, there should be consequences to how certain people treat others…

3 Likes

Im sorry, but if someone was a rapist, i’d think it’d be past time to resort to death magick…Dead men dont rape!

3 Likes

I don’t do death curses, I just don’t. I figure a lifetime of him not being able to enjoy his favorite pastime was enough. Death curses can be extremely dangerous, as the demons you need to call on for them are dangerous. The most I’ve done is use santisima muerte in her black aspect.

2 Likes

I agree, while yes i see that consequences should be put, but a death curse makes you no better.

You can fight fire with fire, but also two wrongs don’t make a right.

There also I suspect WOULD be consequences to the one doing the death curse, not just the target. As with any curse really. Things won’t always to YOUR way, even if in the beginning they seem like it

1 Like

I can, and I will curse, but I’m a let the punishment fit the crime kind of girl.

1 Like

That’s fair, i personally would rather act defensively rather then offensively.

The most I’ll do is something to reverse the effects/harm back onto the person causing the harm.

1 Like

To each their own code. I don’t think a rapist being put to death is a wrong…Never had bad results with such magick.

Two wrong don’t make a right? So the right for a rapist to live exceeds the right of a community to be safe???I certainly can not agree that a hex resulting in the swift demise of a sexual predator is wrong…I think that’s justice. Death fits the crime of rape.

3 Likes

For example, if someone were to injure or murder a member of my family, then I would probably not hesitate to do a death curse.

What I meant is, while yes I find it disgusting/evil what some people do to others, and do WISH their to be justice and if I get a chance will enact that justice.

However I will not become a killer/responsible for someone’s death as well. I’d rather let the dude rot in prison. Also I think their are things worse then death…

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from. If you knew the details and circumstances surrounding all this, you would see that my curse fit the situation perfectly. Since he was cursed, he has not continued with his errant behaviours.

1 Like

I’ve had plenty of curse worthy situations myself. Reason why one family member is no longer with me, and I’d know who to curse. However I’m not gonna give in to that hate I feel, it gets me nor my sister anywhere. She’d look down on me.

Her loss was not directly murder, but the circumstances of the people who helped her down that path to which I lost her, and yes I’ve dealt with rape in the family as well. Not by family members but so called “friends” who have done that to my sisters (my life has been shit), though one of the guys did die for some reason from heart failure few days after (coincidence?)

1 Like

That is very noble of you. And you’re right, there are fates which are worse than death. If our judicial system didn’t fail so much, and at times work in favor of the offenders, the world might be a better place.

1 Like

My concern was more on healing my sister’s (after the incidents, and keeping them safe), I don’t see myself as noble, it’s survival for my family and I.

1 Like

I get that, I do. Because I’m a Scorpio, I can easily go on overkill in magick, so I’m constantly trying to keep a balance.