Impotence of Religion

Even though I am often visiting the forum and reading what you guys write, I seldom write something myself. While you look at my previous posts you can see that I am still a newbie with magick.

Worse: I am an armchair occultist. No, wait: I am actually a guy who is desperately looking for a guru. I don’t like that attitude about me at all.

So after having a glimpse on the power of Black Magick, which I now see as “Magick of Freedom”, I moved back to the Buddhist Religion of my Ancestors. To be precise: Theravada Buddhism from Thailand. I can tell you: Practicing this Religion doesn’t give me peace. It makes me loathe myself.

The practice of detaching yourself from the world, not pursuing any riches, smiling and being nice. Buddhists are brainwashed! Especially in Thailand, were Buddhist Monks are treated like mortal Gods. The last time I was there, we were having a ceremony for my dead grandparents. I saw the Monks smoking cigarettes and making silly faces to each other while chanting. It just made me furious.

So last time I had a dream. I was a Monk myself and was meditating. A group of burglars entered my house and killed my whole familiy. What did I do? Nothing, because I made the vow to never hurt anybody. I awoke and loathed myself even more. Even if it was just a dream: I watched my family being murdered.

Then I realised: There is no ultimate peace. Every action causes a reaction. This is natures law. Religion in itself is impotent and being kept alive by people stupid enough to waste their money and their time for people who don’t care who they are “blessing”.

I hope you guys don’t mind that I posted this unimportant stuff here. For me this was just another step towards my liberation.

Thank you!

[quote=“Miketz Marr, post:1, topic:7399”]So after having a glimpse on the power of Black Magick, which I now see as “Magick of Freedom”, I moved back to the Buddhist Religion of my Ancestors. To be precise: Theravada Buddhism from Thailand. I can tell you: Practicing this Religion doesn’t give me peace. It makes me loathe myself.

The practice of detaching yourself from the world, not pursuing any riches, smiling and being nice. Buddhists are brainwashed! Especially in Thailand, were Buddhist Monks are treated like mortal Gods. The last time I was there, we were having a ceremony for my dead grandparents. I saw the Monks smoking cigarettes and making silly faces to each other while chanting. It just made me furious.[/quote]

I hear ya - it was my experience too that eastern RHP philosophies are basically a formula for either self-hatred and depression, or blissful and mindless self-erasure (what I call meta-suicide).

And yes, the hypocrisy and falsehoods that go on are visible even in the UK among eastern-influenced newagers, I could rant for hours… but won’t.

I hope you guys don't mind that I posted this unimportant stuff here. For me this was just another step towards my liberation.

You’re saving your own mind from a self-hating, hypocritical and misleading set of falsehoods, that’s surely the goal of the LHP and black magick, so this isn’t unimportant AT ALL!

It’s why a lot of us bother to write and share what we do, on forums, blogs, podcasts, books, etc… trying to help break the trance so people like you who can’t just surrender their rationality to this crap can scope out some of the alternatives. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know where else to put this - hilarious if disgusting footage of what religion comes to, when taken too seriously: ‘Mad Dog’ the cannibal pictured eating SECOND Muslim in as many weeks as Christians lynch and burn two men in Central African Republic.

Meanwhile, Muslim killings of Christians in Nigeria have increased by 62% in just one year.

Ah, those religions of peace and their saviours and prophets, eh? Us evil left-hand path types have a way to go, before we can aspire to these levels of brotherly love under one omnipotent god.

Maybe we should try to understand them better and reach their enlightened state? I for one think we should carry a few sachets of ketchup and mayo, just in case we happen across a freshly murdered person in the street, it’s the least we can do to try and attain the overwhelming sentiment of peace and unity that religion provides.

Shouldn’t laugh, but it’s hard not to…

This is precisely why I’m on a mission to show people that not all LHP-er’s are evil baby slaughtering Satanists that hold black mass orgies where we attempt to sacrifice virgins on a baphomet altar!

I’m trying to show that even though I practice black magick, evoke demons, and consider myself loyal to Lucifer that I am still a good person, I help other people when I can not just with information but with charity donations and stuff because I’ve been homeless and broke before and I know how that feels, it’s not fun. And show people that I have a good sense of humor as well.

There are too many misconceptions that christians are the nice guys and we are the insane messengers of evil that orgasm at the thought of human sacrifice. It’s the opposite. Most people I know from this path are far more pleasant to be around than any religious person I know.

I can always be sure to find the right kind of support here! Thanks guys! :slight_smile: Special Thanks to Lady Eva for all her work on this forum!

And what RavensAscent said: We should help out other people because we feel sympathy or because we know their struggles because we went through them too. Not because we hope for some kind of “divine reward” or a “better karma”.

Everytime I hear that my relatives go and make donations to some buddhist temple because they want to gather merit I could laugh my ass off…because I have seen enough monks who don’t take their jobs serious enough and actually just live off the back of the community.

Before religion, there were the Magi and we loved the cosmos…