Important Message: Please Read

Lol well damn
#SuicidePreventionGang

9 Likes

We rocking it. Saving lives up in here.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s brave of you to speak up, @Lolz. It helps to share the burden.

2 Likes

this may be quite graphic, but just a couple hours ago i was trying to self harm which i have done before but couldnā€™t bring myself to actually make any cuts, then i had made a slip not had it around the place on my neck that would make you pass out and then die. I was sitting there crying and i tighten the not to the point where i felt my head pulsating but it didnā€™t feel right and i cut the rope.
iā€™m not sure if your attempts also somehow side tracked towards me but thank you

5 Likes

Do you have anyone you can reach out to in your offline "real2 life right now?

People on the forum cannot counsel if you want to hurt yourself, please try reaching out to someone for help.

If you, or anyone else, are having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Please seek help from a medical professional if thatā€™s where youā€™re at right now.

Here are some additional contacts, also for anyone else who finds this topic and is feeling the same way:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

This might also help, if you canā€™t talk to anyone right now, no matter how supportive:

5 Likes

Oh i didnā€™t mean for it to sound like i wanted help via the forum i have therapists and what not, i just havenā€™t been online on the forum and when i saw the post i thought that iā€™d share that maybe their efforts somehow reached me as well.

2 Likes

Suicide isnā€™t a way out, itā€™s just a way to prolong the bullshit we all have to go through along the way. If itā€™s other people bothering youā€“cut them out of your life or remove yourself from the situation.
You are intelligent and have a lot of time left on this planetā€¦

1 Like

Hope so! Stay safe. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Precisely.

2 Likes

This gave me goosebumps. Thanks for taking care of the endangered person. Wish the community had more people like this

2 Likes

Whomever is the person at risk I am in the process now of asking King Paimon to send spirit legions to come to your assistance. They tell me that the issues you feel are impossible are going to be resolved. They also tell me to tell you that ā€œWeā€™re not ready for you to come here yet!ā€

2 Likes