IMPORTANT Message for friends with benefits group! Please read

Ok the forum will only let me tag ten people at a time…so Im making two lists without tagging so please read.

If you are in this first list I have your requests and you need do nothing more at this time …please check this list
Verdo
Nirvana_Atashis
Ghocifer
CasperK
Dakar
New_departure
Nikki
John_Doe
fgcb
Blaze.1.pr
Godmagus
boredomkill5
Cyberseeker
Shegorath
Aluriel
Kheldrallon
Sean
Fuego
Fire
Zeela
Aiden_crow
laith_wavey
Cajunjay
Rcs4215
gt2David

The second list …I do not have your requests yet or they have gotten lost in the mix. Please send me your magickal requests for the group.

@Dinmiatus
@getting_there

If you joined but your name is not on either list please let me know who you are and your request.

If you have not joined but want to this is the last call!! Tomorrow everything will be locked and private.

Thank you all!

~Arianna :rose:

Edit : karasu and rain have been added, bjorn and ameliaj have been added, swifty has been added.
Helldevil has been added.

16 Likes

I’m assuming I am dakar

4 Likes

Haha!!! Yes sorry. …damn auto correct :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Np

2 Likes

Y’all modafuckas ready for action?

Let’s do this shit.

8 Likes

We shall rend imposed “Destiny”

Open wide the gates of unlimited potential.

And finally Reweave fate in new and strange ways

Should be fun :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey don’t want to be a bother but can I have Thursday/Friday definitely not Saturday.

2 Likes

Planetary?

2 Likes

Your days are for magick to be done for you that is the only time you don’t do magick. You do magick for the others all the other days.

If everyone starts requesting specific days we will never get the whole list done. There are like 30 of you. There are not 30 thursdays in a month.

I can try but NOT making promises

4 Likes

As in my slot for this, yeah Saturn will conflict with my desire

2 Likes

Functional solution, BaNisH it in ritual then invoke energies desired to fill that vacuum created from the vacuum. I have used this in the past to get past conflicting energies with alot of success.

Currently trying a new method I’m working out through the path of smoke.

3 Likes

Make sure you throw in your request too arianna. You’ve done good work setting this all up

5 Likes

I dont know if i made a specific request just needed assistance with something. More for sport but pm me for details

1 Like

I am not entirely sure I volunteered in the first place.

is it still open ?

2 Likes

If you put in a request today I will get you in

2 Likes

Ok @TheStorm there were alot of names to go through.

1 Like

@Eye_of_Ra Yeah. I don’t think I have the time.

1 Like

@Aggontar_Blackfeet I need your request

1 Like

I do apologise, I will not be able to participate due to personal Family Matters

1 Like