Important information Read

We mankind, just passed through a train track with an incoming train. Almost in a slow motion recording, we saw our lives pass in from of us as we’re being hit by this train, a very long train passing through us and us feeling like we have died. Although we are standing there and the train continues to pass through us, taking along a part of us, but there we are standing up against the train.
Looking at it while it slowly removes parts of our bodies.
Doing nothing against it.
Occult knowledge has been passed for millenia, through scholars, through word of mouth, through experience.
It has always existed something more than just, mankind and mankind was always aware of this, alas for some beliefs it is also said that at some point in history, the 2 were together as one.
Not today, very sadly.
But the powers that roam the heart for some millennia too, have always decided that mankind wasn’t good enough for it.
So they have concealed it, hidden it, destroyed it.
Many have died, just to pass on the words of knowledge, and you spit on it today. As if you were bigger than them.
We need to share those words, we need to come together as one, not separate from each other.
Help each other, specially those who do not know, who cannot see, or feel. Because they have been blinded by this tremendous curtain created with that same purpose. To stop us from seeing. The reality.

This forum created by EA Koetting, is probably one of the very few places that exist where some of that reality is shared, where the word still exists in the mouth of a few ones. Even the Internet will be concealed and restrained, so that mankind cannot use it to achieve full power, to become one. It is happening, I think we can all see that.
Instead of fighting with each other, being more greedy than the next and act as snivelling snakes, we need to be stronger and act as greater persons. To teach those who are blind and weak.

I could write and write and many of you will overthink it and see in this text things that will make sense to you, probably in the wrong way, because thats the way humans perceive things.
But those who know and understand, be a hand and share the knowledge. For if you do not do this, we are lost.

Christianity is no longer the biggest religion in the world, what’s worse is that someone has been sponsoring one of the worse religions that ever existed. They will over take us if they ever feel like it and then what? Then, that train will not be covid.
It will be a solid, full metal train that will ram anything in its way, you and me included.
The fusion of man and machine has started and will develop sooner than any of us think.
So you think it’s meant to bring us happiness? Technology for our happiness? To evolve our freedom? No.
It would never be allowed, the same way it was never allowed to us to know the truth. Or to actually be free. Even those of us who think that are free, are you really? Do you not pay taxes? Go to work? Pay more taxes to eat? To live under a roof? Or maybe just a little bit of financial credit to grab you by the throat and say, you’re mine.

Stick together, don’t fight each other.

Learn from real sources, stop being lesser by taking drugs and thinking you’re seeing ovnis.
Stop telling people that the spirit A is spirit B but Spirit B is spirit C.
Does it really matter?
Where’s your spirit?
The real spirit.
Is it in the right place?
I dare say no.

Wake up.

5 Likes

Lol whats this taking drugs thing? I see you post this like third timeth now xD

idk if ‘timeth’ even a word

5 Likes

Shamans would use drugs to contact the spirits, natural drugs.
Today there ain’t much natural to it, its just chemicals, given to the masses to lose their senses. Even the natural ones are not the same. Anymore, so yes do not take drugs, simple.

Unless you have enough money to buy something that is actually natural. And will. Enhance, your spirituality. Enhance, not produce it.

3 Likes

My son told me about the train eater.

Yup…hope he eats it all :grin:

1 Like

Like cocaine, that grows in the jungles of Bolivia?

2 Likes

Cocaine leafs it’s not the same as what’s consumed in 90% of the world being it a white powder.

1 Like

…or hashish, that comes from the cannabis plant?

1 Like

Oh, I know that very well. But my point is that a lot of things are natural and can kill you/hurt you all the same.

5 Likes

Hashish is not natural. It’s men made. And
Anything in excess can kill you, it doesn’t even need to be a drug. But natural drugs may enhance your spirituality at points, men made drugs will kill it in their majority.

Even cannabis is genetically modified and enhanced with other chemicals. Not the same as it was 20 years ago. Anywhere in the world pretty much. As the seeds are already embedded with stuff that we don’t really know.

2 Likes

I agree come together, I wish we all could be one. Help, share, teach, unison.

Thanks @Seph

I think @seph is talking about Ayahuasca and dmt.
Right?

There are drugs.
And there are Drugs.
Some are good some are bad.
Some are more natural then others some are men made, some have men influence, but at the end drugs are drugs. Seekthebeyond is not too far from it as those 2 are possibly the best ones to enhance spirituality. I haven’t had any of those although I’ve had a variant of ayahuasca.
I don’t really do drugs and I would advice any to do the same, it’s a double edge sword, they might enhance your spirituality but they will have a toll on you and like everything there’s pros and cons but the cons on drugs are always more then the pros.

2 Likes

That sounds really rhp love and light bullshit. The forum has the Option to Ignore those way too vampiric people and that feels right and LHP

1 Like

I think you got the wrong picture.
It’s not the one where jesus and his followers are holding hands and there’s a bright light behind, everyone is happy, smiling and singing…

… No.

But if you want to see it like that, it’s fine.
Each one to their own, individuality, etc…
Even just now in the beginning of this year because of my new venture I’ve learned something very important.
Quantity always beats quality. Why?
Do you really want me to explain why?
Now look at all the other religions and their beliefs… Look at how many have more followers then satanism, look how many are actual followers that follow traditions for millenia, without distorting those traditions, without even bending the rules.
Then look at all the satanic people, how far apart they are and how much of a real belief they really have. How much tradition is there really to it and how many rules are bent.
Hopefully you’re getting where I’m going with this otherwise I don’t even see the point.

1 Like

@Seph anyways i enjoy your posts and threads and i find you totally interesting and refreshing. Keep up the awesome work. :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

I came back with a purpose.
I’m not here for the fun of it :wink:
Well maybe too a bit…
And no it’s no backstabbing, devious plan of mine. Nothing to hide.
I just want to do my part.

3 Likes

Hope people listen to this. It’s the only way we’ll keep our freedom. But I fear the battle may have already been lost.

As a whole, more than lost.
But there is still chance for a few.