Immortality by death. :P Hahhahahaha

Scientific form of Re-incarnation and project on keeping the fish in the vessle. :wink:

Welcome to multisleaving. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sinc,

¥’B

2 Likes

Of course our genetic code can be “hacked” its just a matter of which generation will get to see it done. I think we (in our 20s) have a chance to live to see it, maybe. Of course technology like this wouldn’t be available to the public until decades after it is discovered, and then it will cost insane amounts of money to keep it less accessible.

1 Like

Seriously, i never needed such Tools to rebear myself. :wink:

Yet, it’s nice it’s getting catched up in this plane. :blush:

2 Likes

Call me close minded, but I turned it off seconds after the narrator said “isn’t aging an illness?”. Such sick fear of being detached from our meat suits (physicaldeath) is disturbing to me, and symptomatic of some of the worst traits of Western culture in general. I oppose this kind of scientific exploration. We can’t even figure out how not to screw everything up in the 60-80 years most of us already have; how could it possibly be a good thing to find out how bad we can screw it up with a 120-150 year life span?

And just think of how bad global politics are with pols that hold office for 30+ years. Now imagine a world where those same ass hats can hold office for 80-100 years. Because those types are exactly the ones who would be able to afford treatment for their ‘disease’.

The prospect of leaders like Merkel, May or Clinton having power for the better part of a century should nip anyone’s transhumanistic tendencies right in the butt, IMO.

2 Likes

Hahaha,

i hear you brother, i hear you. :wink:

Don’t forgett, that access to such tools isn’t purely based on money! :stuck_out_tongue:

… By the way, i wouldn’t have posted this, if it wasn’t for a request, towards me! :wink:

I was asked to continue, contributing, becouse we have people who fit the standards of wielding such gift. :blush:

Take a pine of Salt. :wink:

Hahaha.

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes