Immortal Techniques

According to Castaneda’s books, there is a slit right below the naval area in a person’s energy body that opens into a gaping chasm right before they die. A sort of tell tale sign that somebody is about to pass.
The one called ‘The Death Defyer’ found a way to stay immortal by taking a very specific type of energy from his posterity of sorcerers in exchange for a ‘gift’ of sorts. This is usually a specific alignment of the assemblage point such as shape-shifting into a bird, teleportation, special powers or abilities, etc.
So - we’re talking physical immortality here. However, there appears to be a caveat. This energy reservoir contains a very special and specific type of energy that contains actual life force.
So - what are we talking about here?
Is this a specific and special type of life energy? If it is, it must be separate from chi/prana/akashic fluids/vital force/animal magnetics and electrics. Otherwise, pulling the ol’ immortality would be cakewalk. Fuck dude, I bet there isn’t a single one of us that isn’t capable of accumulating so much energy that our bodies and brains start buzzing and vibrating. But it’s not making us immortal.
So is it the location? The actual reservoir itself? Somehow it is difficult to get energy into there? If this is the case, then how does this work? And how do these so called Immortal Vampires actually take years off of their apprentices lives when they exchange vital force for apprenticeship or whatever the exchange agreement is.
And now that I’ve brought all this up - let’s get stupid …
let’s talk about “the stone” … yeah, THE fucking stone.
The god damned philosopher’s stone.
It’s interesting that so many throughout history have believed this to be a metaphor. I am certain it is an actual stone, given my studies in alchemy and energetics, I have no doubt this is an acquirable substance. Indeed, I am certain of it. It is said to deliver immortality. However, its synthesis has been obfuscated by the original authors of the texts concerning it.
I know there have been a couple other threads touching on these topics. However, I believe we have the means, as a community, to tackle this in a very real and practical manner.
There are several entities in The BoA as well as other grimoires who have an extensive knowledge on this topic.
What I wish to see happen in this thread is not so much an out-right answer as to how to achieve this state of being, rather, gleaned information concerning the actual science behind this technique.
For example - I plan on performing several evocations concerning this matter in the next few weeks after I finish something else up here. I’m not going to post the actual techniques given (if any are given at all), but I will post conclusions based on the techniques and my occult knowledge as to the actual mechanics behind immortality.
This way, it is not outright delivered, but will require some meditation on the matter, and will quite possibly give us a means of perfecting some of these techniques if we put our minds together and try to really hash out the spiritual aspects, vibratory properties, and concepts behind this crazy thing.
I know we’re all extremely busy with other things concerning The BoA.
However, this is just one of those things that has been a major point or goal in occult studies for a long long time. Why not tackle it among the minds of some great magicians? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am very much on board with you on this, DK. It is sort of a kindred study to one of my primary personal goals. And there are 3 or 4 Nethers from the Book of Azazel in particular that I’ve been perusing & trying to get a “feel” for so that I can evoke them. Look forward to this joint venture :wink:

btw: I’m a big fan of the Castenada writings as well!

2 Likes

[quote=“Zoe, post:2, topic:364”]I am very much on board with you on this, DK. It is sort of a kindred study to one of my primary personal goals. And there are 3 or 4 Nethers from the Book of Azazel in particular that I’ve been perusing & trying to get a “feel” for so that I can evoke them. Look forward to this joint venture :wink:

btw: I’m a big fan of the Castenada writings as well![/quote]

Excellent! :smiley: I have a feeling this will be quite a productive study. I think everyone has some vital input as well as some interest in this topic. I think we can really get some interesting results and conclusions :slight_smile:

I think that like spiritual paths there are many different roads one can take to physical immortality. I even read of one fellow who was supposed to acheieve this by going out into the forest once a week and going into some weird trance. I have actually done a bit of work in regards to this, but I’m not saying anything about what I have or have not acheived in these efforts, 4th law of the magus and all that.

1 Like

Understood - that’s why I said not to divulge exact techniques. However, if you’re willing to share theories on how it ‘might’ work, that would fulfill the cause of this thread :wink: hehe

Well ok, in terms of theories, think about what healing techniques actually do. They correct injuries that are problems with the body. Aging is technically a problem with the body as well, but is alot more broad then say an injury is as its just an overall slight drop in performance. A simple way to go about tackling this porblem would be the similar to how one would go about healing any other bodily problem, but just make sure it is suited to what is needed and that is it applied when it is needed. Of course there are other ways that I’m sure work better then this. If one could master physical shapeshifting for example you could just shift into a younger form when you wanted much like La Catalina and Julian from the Carlos Castenada books. There’s also the technique the two nethers from boa teach to swap bodys, though that is a bit less appealing to me but it would be something to fall back on.

2 Likes

ah, excellent, and very interesting. I had not thought of it as such.
I had heard, that each body has a special “storage tank” that holds actual life energy. When it runs out, you die. I have heard that this specific reservoir is impossible to refill. However, I don’t believe that. Immortality has definitely been achieved many times. Do you postulate that doing a sort of healing actually fills this reservoir in some indirect way?
In Chinese energy philosophy, your “jing” energy is what dictates your lifespan. It is what is passed to you from your parents and stored in your kidneys. According to Chinese philosophy, you cannot increase the amount of jing, but you can refine it and heighten its quality. The jing is slowly fed from your kidneys to your lower dantien, or the lower energy pocket located in your pelvic “bowl”. This is the lowest pocket of three. Lowest is your jing chi, middle (in the hollow of your rib cage) contains your CHI chi, and the upper, in your skull cavity is your shen chi, or spirit. It correlates to western philosophy perfectly.
So there must be a way to invigorate your shen chi, or either short-circuit and/or alter your vital energy mechanisms to run on “CHI” … a sort of engine conversion. Just a thought - I could be way off base, just throwing that out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:7, topic:364”]ah, excellent, and very interesting. I had not thought of it as such.
I had heard, that each body has a special “storage tank” that holds actual life energy. When it runs out, you die. I have heard that this specific reservoir is impossible to refill. However, I don’t believe that. Immortality has definitely been achieved many times. Do you postulate that doing a sort of healing actually fills this reservoir in some indirect way?[/quote]

I would say there is a high probability of that being the case. Also I agree with your opinion on the storage tank theory.

Here’s another interesting thought. I don;t know if any of you have read kurt lelands astral projection books? Some of the entities he communicates with say that life force is fed to you by your higher self. If you stray to far from your dharma, to the point where you would not be able to fullfill it in your lifetime it gets cut off.

Now I can’t say I’m entirely on board with what everything the entities Kurt communicates with say but it certainly is a possibility. Of course I believe immortality is something that would only help my dharma so I’m not worried about this.

1 Like

According to Franz Bardon’s writings, their are methods of astral and physical mummification magick that insulate one from the negative/decaying aspect of the elements.

Also certain cosmic letters in his system are said to do this. This all results in the stopping of the aging process for the adept according to Bardon.

From my own conclusions and experience, jing can be raised and increased like chi can, and quality of energy is more important than quantity of energy in itself, however there must be enough energy present to in order for the outcome to reach a sort of critical mass for your will in this. A massive deletion of old programming concerning the whole aspect of the aging process, reincarnation, debts to family and society will help in this as well.

1 Like

Not technically true if what I’ve read is any indication. It’s meant to be possible to steal more from someone else. (Yes, I do have a theoretical understanding of how that is meant to be done. This isn’t a thread for exact techniques though and I’d rather not post techniques I haven’t done yet).

Their’s a similar idea in Tantra except the energy reservoir is at the heart. Essentially the idea is that all your energies drain into it causing your mind and soul to seperate from your body. [quote=“DKM, post:1, topic:364”]
Otherwise, pulling the ol’ immortality would be cakewalk. Fuck dude, I bet there isn’t a single one of us that isn’t capable of accumulating so much energy that our bodies and brains start buzzing and vibrating. But it’s not making us immortal.
[/quote]
If the Tantric theory is true then it wouldn’t matter how much energy you’ve accumulated, because all of it would gather at and dissolve out through the energy reservoir at the heart.

2 Likes

Interesting I never looked at that topic from your point of view ,great article .From a scientific point view am clueless :grin:

1 Like