Imhotep as a healer

This one is used by kemetic orthodoxy but it can still be used for ritual and magickal purposes. I use a kemetic orthodox book of prayers to invoke Thoth/ Djehuty.

Imhotep – Kemetically Speaking

I’m aware of the need to learn about him, however, I haven’t found any good resources yet. Are you able to recommend some?

Thank you so much, I’ve bookmarked it and will use it.

I’d welcome, also, anything you have on Ptah, Sekhmet, Bast, Isis, and other Egyptian gods and goddesses if you have anything like this, so that I can learn more about them and invoke them. :blush: :gem:

1 Like

Look up the real IMhotep, and Djoser, and other people at that time. And introduce yourself. It doesn’t take much, and I think if you come with good intentions, they’ll definitely be game ot help.

Like, I got help from Juno that way. It was really quick and good. So, try that.

He introduced himself to me, so the introduction has been made already. It often happens that way for me.

I’m not a newbie, I know all about introductions and immersion. I’ve been a sorceress and witch for nearly 10 years. But thanks for the well meaning advice anyway. :blush: :gem:

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry.
I just answer questions.

1 Like

Where is the best begginer source for me to learn about Kemetic Magick?