Imagination

Can imagination be power itself?

In my experience, YES - the core of the Kybalion’s principles, and the New Thought/Science of Mind/Law of Attraction theories it spawned are all based on this.

And that’s the method I’ve had the most long-term consistant results with, spanning my own paradigms of reality as they changed over the years from nihilistically RHP, altruistic and focused on healing others, to joyously LHP: that method underlies most of what I work on, and I run L.o.A. techniques along with any other working (unless spirits advise not to) because it’s jet fuel.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:8311”]In my experience, YES - the core of the Kybalion’s principles, and the New Thought/Science of Mind/Law of Attraction theories it spawned are all based on this.

And that’s the method I’ve had the most long-term consistant results with, spanning my own paradigms of reality as they changed over the years from nihilistically RHP, altruistic and focused on healing others, to joyously LHP: that method underlies most of what I work on, and I run L.o.A. techniques along with any other working (unless spirits advise not to) because it’s jet fuel.[/quote]

Well I didn’t understand everything you just said to be honest, but I’ve found some positive results in using the imagination. Pesky spirits don’t seem to be a problem anymore. Lower level ones ofcourse. It’s as if anything that I imagine doing on this plane is being done on the next. Are we all able to do this?

I have a “leech” type spirit that likes to feed off the energy of my succubi. So it seems to be following me everywhere I go. This type of spirit whatever it might be, has the ability to possess me if I let it. Through experience I let it control my actions in order to study it. The other night I heard it speak. “Come give me a kiss!”. I could feel them trying to push it away, but to no avail. I asked them, “What can I can do?”. They said, “banish”. So I discovered I have the strength to keep it away for very long periods of time through the power of my imagination. Even more. It seems like I can control it. What are your thoughts on that?

Its testing you to see what you will do. As to the reason why is a mystery. =)

Are you serious? Sorry but the smiley face at the end made me question.

Im smiling alot today. Im just in a good mood.

So how do you know this?

Because I have experiences and my intuition told me when I felt it. That is all.

Yes, it’s usually referred to as “magickal imagination” or visualisation, things like that.

All the terms I used above have abundant coverage, so if you enmter them into any search engine you’ll find descriptions of the techniques and their backgrounds, for example:

Yes, it’s usually referred to as “magickal imagination” or visualisation, things like that.

All the terms I used above have abundant coverage, so if you enmter them into any search engine you’ll find descriptions of the techniques and their backgrounds, for example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Thought[/quote]
Thanks eva. I"ll look into those. I want to become the master of my domain.

Did u banish the leech?

Did u banish the leech?[/quote]

Nah. It just comes and goes. I don’t know why. It seems respectful enough to give me privacy when I need it. I think it’s too afraid to be banished.