Images & Signs

So tonight before settlling in for meditation and chanting. I turned in corner of my eye i thought I saw our cat and was about to go and pat her (in my bedroom) but there was nothing there but a few books.
Last night I enqited of Hecate for sign if she wants me to spend my energies with her or not.
As far as I understand. She is not one for cats but dogs
Any ideas?
Please and thank you

1 Like

Maybe it wasn’t a cat but because you have a cat, you assumed it was a cat :thinking:

1 Like

Logical. But no it was half physical half not like when you think you see something that’s not there

1 Like

In this case it’s better to wait for more clear signs… as far as I know Hecate is more associated with Dogs, wolves, ravens, snakes etc Not sure about cats.

Still possible that she used that form to get your attention and trust because you’re more familiar with it, and would probably freak out if you saw a dog in your bedroom !

She’s very sensitive when she deals with people she cares about.

1 Like

Hmm. Your right. I did ask for 3 signs. I found she does the same trick as Lady Lilith in my water communion not don for a few weeks but did tonight outside. The water from masculine entires become thick and heavy but he feminine became light like a power zap then realised i invited them to join in but not to infuse said liquid (in my copper mug), so then asked to infuse said liquid although heavier was still lighter. Ok not exactly on topic as such but symbolic to me in how the entites feel. With Lucifer adding to the drink ( i was standing on back veranda 23:00hrs ish) light laughter. With Belial kind of cheeky & sexual.

1 Like

Black cats are a good affirmative sign, right?

1 Like

It was white. Also forgot to mention yesterday walking home i found a small (fits in my palm) silver mirror opens up heart shaped. Take a pic in a sec