Images from Belial

Hmmm… That makes me excited to evoke Belial again after a looong time ! :slight_smile: I wish you luck, btw!

3 Likes

Several symbols look familiar to me and they are to be found in Franz Bardon’s second book where he named names and sigils of spirits.

4 Likes

OKAY SO

The ritual was a near success. After following the aforementioned instructions from Belial, I was told to lie on the floor and hold still. Apparently, there was another being on the “other side” trying to pull me through. I felt his hand wrapped around my entire body, trying to pull me through the floor. But I ran out of energy, and we couldn’t go through with it.

I’m thinking about letting Belial fully possess me for this, since he’s obviously the more powerful of the two of us, but I’m having a hard time getting that to happen. Thoughts?

6 Likes

A hour glass on the second photo sigil below on the second photo

Hourglass shaped implies time element, that’s what I was thinking too, along with combo sigil-gateway into one of Belial’s hidden realms. Temporary sigil-gatway, so it expires within a set amount of time. But I’m probably way off lol

2 Likes

Gateway & time consuming itself
A portal to a place where time is frozen, a place of unlimited time
try to connect with it
probably you’ll end up in a place where you can watch the lines of time from the outside
you’ll probably get information from there to things that are happening, things from the past, and things from the future.
if you place it in your door you are empowering the portal
try to go trough it, the other presence you felt is probably your guide to that realm, try to walk with him trough the gateway and let him show you around
there should be two entities to guide you or guard you while you are in that “place”
maybe one to enter one to go out, im not sure, but there should be two as suggested by your drawing

your drawing portrays the portal the hourglass within the hourglass and a shape of a spiral nature plus the two entities at both sides.

2 Likes

Look at the first drawing, it looks like a door that is open.Remember that the artist was in trance and fine motor skills TYPICALLY go out the window.

It really looks like a door that is open.

3 Likes

I think he should try doing the things instructed by Belial, with the door just a little open to symbolize that the pathway is ready to be crossed.

2 Likes

I’ve seen two triangles like that before. It was shown to me first as just 2 triangles then with the symbols in the middle. I have never worked with Belial though.

2 Likes

Well, the bottom one looks like a way of writing the hebrew letter “Tet”. This form is often used in print, according to me very week knowledge of hebrew lol

3 Likes

I dont know anything about Psycho-automatic functions.
I think your drawings are very interesting.
I know Beliel is the only sigil I know how to draw.
Yeah maybe Baal, with the two three semi circle feet, but that’s it.

2 Likes

theirs a spirit in my home who often draws something among these lines however their is varietaion. It has confused me but I’m glad I searched the forum about it. You can dm me about it if you want. tho tbh i dont know if i can give much info.

2 Likes

Votex or portal from fusion or colliding of water element with fire. The writing I’m
Not sure. Try drawing the first triangle at the top in blue and the second one at the bottom red and he writing in yellow and the doorway in black.
See what that does. Try cinnamon + frankincense + dragons blood in equal parts (so one of each incense stick) at the same time burn sandalwood with myrhh (2 sandalwood and 1 myrrh).

Those are my impressions

2 Likes

Im thinking it’s causing a colliding of water plus fire to create a portal like a vortex forming from the interaction,

2 Likes

Yes very possible, and explains the symbols as well :+1:

1 Like

He actually gave me an very similar gateway to one of his astral Kingdoms.

2 Likes

Hello and good day.

The shape(s) that you drew are of our Matrix Reality – 2 cones or 2 pyramids (one inverted) representing the ‘As Above’ and ‘So Below’ esoteric aspect. This drawing is a Hyperboloid-Torus.

In the very middle of those 2 pyramids you have drawn, at the center point where they meet is where we all live in the Matrix. It would be Earth. It’s also the HEART CHAKRA, the 4th one, and it’s color is Green. It’s this Chakra that pulsates outward, just like our heart does in the human body.

In further discovery, it will involve dielectricity, electricity, and magnetism. These principles make up this shape you have drawn.

If you really wish to understand all of this, and take your education further to expand on your knowledge, I will suggest you watch Ken Wheeler’s video on all of this…

5 Likes

Not saying your theory/idea is true or false. It could also be a sand clock, “The devil is in the detail”. How do you explain the 4 symbols around it, for example ?

Context helps to understand the meaning, if we take things out of context and only judge by the general “look” of it, we may get a wrong impression.

Still very interesting theory and good video, thank you :+1:

6 Likes

Obsidian is quickly-cooled lava, so ir kinda makes sense to represent lava with fire and cold temperature with water. Isn’t obsidian Belial’s crystal? I’m super ignorant about him, sorry if I’m mistaken

4 Likes

That dude has a real thing for gateways.

But, what would you expect from the god of lawlessness? Once you have finished with everything in one room, move through the Gateway into another one.

2 Likes