Images from Belial

King Belial wanted to show me something today. I allowed him to temporarily possess me and he drew this:

I tried drawing it myself, and this is what I came up with:

I know for certain that it’s meant to be a gateway. I don’t know how, where or when to use it. But when I asked Belial for clarification, he told me to ask you guys as our connection isn’t strong enough for him to explain it in a way I can understand it. He told me to ask the forum. But he did say that he would provide the incantation when the time was right.

He also has a message: this is a test for all of you who have a connection with me. Let me see how you’ve all grown.

What do you guys make of all of this? Does this image look familiar to you at all?

15 Likes

My first thoughts were (without using any techniques) they’re portals. But now I don’t think so.

Get ready to fight my guy. Because I just had one hell of a fight with the last one.

6 Likes

Its a Gateway man.
Seems like it leads to a hidden Realm or a Hell realm or something.

6 Likes

But how/when to use it…

What made you think it wasn’t a portal?

What about opening this symbol/gateway in the same way it’s done with the sigil of an entity and then astral travel through that thing and see what things you’ll find or maybe that could be used to contact a group of entities or something.

3 Likes

Btw, the word “gateway” got mentioned to me today multiple times and it was also linked in the same context.

1 Like

Definitely worth a shot.

Synchronicity at its finest. xD

3 Likes

If you’ll try, tell us about the experience.

1 Like

I don’t know why but those 4 symbols feel like the 4 elements, plus the 5th that looks like two triangles connecting with each other. Two of those elements are part of the gateway or the portal itself… while the other 2 are part of the two realms, the physical and spiritual. The key point or the key to that gate is like a point of balance between all that. Between all those elements, and it’s the same point of connection between the two realms. I hope that makes sense.

I think I have an idea of what it means…I could be wrong

I think when you combine the 4 elements + the 5th you get the key to gateway or portal. But I’m not 100% sure of course, that’s how I see it.

6 Likes

Damn what the fuck? I used to get visions of an image A LOT like the second one you drew when I was little. I was literally just thinking about it today wondering what it could mean.

8 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

Synchronicity strikes again.

Did anything about the vision stand out to you? For instance, did you hear anything?

3 Likes

No honestly I think I was too young to remember much. But it was surrounded by numbers. The vision would happen and that image would appear, but the “static snow” around it would morph and form together to create numbers behind it. It seemed all random.

2 Likes

It’s the gateway and passage that you enter into when you become possessed by him. When I was, I drew something almost exactly like that, and I can still remember the smell and sounds of the place I was placed in while under possession, Black obsidian, and lots of wind. Hope that helps, maybe??

Oh, and incase I haven’t said it: Belial wants to possess you, it’s probably time that you take your relationship with him to the next level, you’ll be glad you did, trust me.

9 Likes

Agreed with @itsnathanm7 definitely feels like gates.

1 Like

On first look i was literally hit by though “A Gate. Open IT”. I think you can visualize this gate in you mind, and try to enter the symbol as if it were a door. But incantation may be a “key” to open it.

3 Likes

So I tried opening it, and I ended up receiving visions of me drawing the sigil on six foot long paper, taping it to my door and smearing a little bit of my blood on it.

I think that’s what I’m supposed to do next.

2 Likes

Haha, I’m a prophet/oracle sent by the entities! :joy: As I said, yesterday “gateway” got mentioned to me and it was in the same context.

1 Like

All right, gonna try this ritual out. Basically, I have to draw the gateway on a long piece of paper, put a bit of my blood on it, tape it to my door, and then call on Belial for the incantation and further instructions.

Really nervous that I’ll screw it up, so wish me luck!

4 Likes