I'ma writen a bock!

Or in English, I’m writing a book.

I won’t say what it’s about (negative fourth law of the sugam and all that) but I need ideas for OCCULT MONSTARS to put it in.

So, ideas? I need good monsters and a lot of them, preferable magical in nature.

Windego

It takes place in a mansion though, so I need something that could feasibly be in there.

Ghosts of the failed genetic experiments in a secret lab, that was hidden in the basement in the 1990s - say, half-human half-gorilla or half-pig or something, and they were being bred to provide transplant organs so they eat people’s livers and hearts and stuff.

That’s the first thing came to mind, maybe such a thing even exists?

This dude:

Reverend X - The Spirit of Truth (Complete)

I like that!

Half pigs, that’s good.

How does possessed mannequins sound?

HAIL SATAN! MY 666th POST!

Maybe the half-pig liver-eating monsters possess the mannequins because they’re desperate to look human, because they have enough human DNA (the coding of the soul) to know they were bred to be disposable and freakish?

Something that has the face of a baby on it. I see them a lot in horror video games like Dead Space, but they are usually some of the most fucked up things you find in the game. It might not translate well into a non-visual medium like a novel, though. A graphic novel however… you got a lot of fucked up options there.

That sounds incredibly mind-screwy. Are the pigs on the astral? Otherwise that doesn’t make sense.

And the1gza, take it from me- I can make anything seem horrifying on the page.

Anything.

Dunno, your world, your rules innit with a book - a literal chance to be godlike!

I was thinking mannequins with baby heads, and the pigmen are on the astral and are haunting the place.

A demonic portal left for the next homeowners.

Oooooohhhhhhh, that sounds fun!

Something that is half man, half bear, and half pig…like a Pig-manbear…or something like that.

…I like that, actually. Sounds disgusting.

Logan a good name for it?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:15, topic:2793”]…I like that, actually. Sounds disgusting.

Logan a good name for it?[/quote]

Logan is the BEST name for it.

A demonic portal left FROM the NEXT homeowners. Yea… that would be fucked up.

A demonic portal left FROM the NEXT homeowners. Yea… that would be fucked up.[/quote]

2spooky4me

BLOCK WORLD

A quote from this: http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/dulce.htm

" Level #6 is privately called “NIGHT-MARE HALL”, it holds the Genetic Labs. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows: “I have seen multi-legged ‘humans’ that look like half-human / half-octopus. Also Reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words… also huge mixture of Lizard-humans in cages”. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of Winged-humanoids, grotesque Bat-like creatures…but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids."

Or what about Mundanes? The scariest monsters of them all.