I'm taking on serious students for free

If the offer is still up i would be interested. I tend to specialize more in spirit work, whether invocation or evocation. I have practiced on and off for almost a decade and have some basic understanding of energy work but my results are always more sporadic than when using spirits.

I’m interested. I have a friend that shares my empathic and “super psychic talent”. I have never been trained and would be starting with a clean slate, but I definitely require a teacher that has experience. I was able to send energy to my brother who lives on the other side of the country while on the phone with him… I’m trying to get him onto this site as we speak.

class has been a bit slow due to work

s’all ok, we all get busy

It is a complete beginner. I really want to learn.

Hi,
Do you have a place left for me to join? I have been practicing candle magick for many years but I have never had any guidance which I believe hinders my spell work and increases the chances of unsuccessful spells.
I am happy to start from scratch and will listen to all you guidance and work hard.
Please let me know,

Thank you

@telgega do you have any spots available still? I hope all is going well for you!

1 Like

The class has become a more active server community, where others are encourage to teacher and learn, yes It is still going yes i teach still. it’s just less scheduled and more what subject are we learrning

Great! How do I join? :slight_smile:

Hello my name is Alex. I have been trying to get into magick. I am currently a beginner (hence my name) but I have been practicing different things like meditation. I am able to sense when something is a sign or just ordinary (signs often come to me in the form of birds). I would love to learn from you and because I am pretty much a complete beginner I am very malleable. Thank you for the opportunity.

Welcome Alex,

Do you all have a lot of fun here, what specifically drew you to the forum?

1 Like

@Aprentiz I do have a lot of fun in the sense of how all of this is “forbidden” and a secret from society. When I say that I mean, I come from a christian upbringing which is great because it taught me a lot about morals and how to treat others but this is completely forbidden to even look at; it’s fun to explore and get to know something that a lot of people shun. What I didn’t like about the church is how the majority of the members were hypocritical and limited in their thinking. Another thing I like about this forum is how communal everyone is. Everyone is very helpful in teaching others (like you) and everyone supports each other even if it’s a death curse (something I wouldn’t personally do, but appreciate how others understand and try to help the practitioner).

In terms of what got me into it, I started out with those stories ex-magicians turned christian told other christians to try and scare them away from magick. That is what officially peaked my interest but I only started researching things after I learned about astral travel. So astral travel turned into me doing a bunch of research, which led me to E.A., which led me here.

Awsome please do. Cause im ttrying to soul travel and raise my kundalini fully. I am self taught everything until this forum. :blush: so hope at one time you are takingon more
Good luck for your teaching atm

2 Likes

DM me for link

1 Like

Hi Telgega,

It will not allow me to DM you for the link. Could you send it to me?

Angie

1 Like

I Will, Also

I have a Samples Meditation music I made, I need some folks to test it out see if it helps with meditation, It’s free to use

2 Likes

Hi, do you teach about chakras? And what do you mean about that you teach developing?

1 Like

hello I’ve experienced a demon messing with me. He came into my life when I was being abused. And he attacked my grandpa. My grandpa had claw marks on him. Something a human couldn’t do.
I know about the ego. And know when someone is basing there thoughts on ego. Like emotion.
I know invocation. And can put demons in sigils
I know a meditation that expands consciousness and opens the third eye. And it expands esp abilities. Every esp ability. And it makes kundulini rise.
Not all demons are evil not all dark spirits are evil.
I know about darkness. I know how to put myself in the demonic realms at will. I am very smart when it comes to learning about spiritual stuff.
I have clairaudience
I know how to Astral project
I know that dreams are symbolic
I just know a lot of Info but I don’t know everything. I’m still learning and have so much to learn In my journey. I don’t know any other magic accept for putting demons in sigils. And invoking demons. And I also know about the law of attraction. Let me know if you’re Interested in accepting my application.
I grew up in Christianity. But realized that the bible is a lie.
I also know about werewolves. And yes they do exist and its not a biological thing. Its a spiritual thing. Werewolves have werewolf spirits. Anyways let me know

3 Likes

I am very interested. I have no occult background as of now.

1 Like

Hi I am interested but I am cmplete new and thirsty for knowledge

1 Like