I'm taking on serious students for free

I don’t know if magical equipment was discussed (i.e. necessity of possessing it, although I do have a few things)…

Hi, i know it’s been a lot since you asked, but, here i am! I’m from Italy, i’m into occult since i was 12 years old ( now i’m 31) i started with wicca when i was 12 then since 20 into chaos magick and now i’m into this journey since last july.

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t know if I’m on time but I would love to learn Magick, energy work, rituals, etc
I have been meditating for at least one and half year, I have practice reiki and some candle rituals, I’m really interested, thank you.

Just pn me for the link
@fapa79 @Khamo @Chavo

1 Like

Thanks! But I couldn’t sent you a msg, I’m pretty new in the forum.

me too :slight_smile:

everyone…

Im doing this for several reasons…mainly because people have asked me to teach them, I accepted it and am willing to do it for nothing. many people are grateful…however.

Tonight I got a few who just want to rub their magic…excuse me magicK nuts…all over the faces of others with their 'impressive lineage and other hard core true majikian rituals that no one gives any fucks about. If your so damn enlightened, your levitating above the rest of us, and dont need no edge’u’mi’cation, and don’t give a shit to teach others, go spoon a porcupine.

in short: don;t ruin this for everyone else.

6 Likes

I am attempting to empower myself to a point i can heal using reiki.

I can use the chi, just gotta empower it.

What i need help with is scanning

1 Like

If you are still taking students,I can get in,I am a beginner but willing to squeze all information and put up the work.

1 Like

Well done! Thank you for this service to yourself ( :slight_smile: includes others :slight_smile: ). I will not need it but it is great that you are doing it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would also love to join and learn if you take students.

1 Like

sure

2 Likes

I would love to be part of his teachings, of course if his ranks are still open

regards

1 Like

I also would like to join!

1 Like

pm me for the link

I can’t pm you and I’m totally new but I do practice different modalities of reiki and accidentally had a kundalini awakening that wasn’t a very great time lol
I’d love to learn more if possible

1 Like

Hey…I would love to join. I am somewhat new. I have done some sigil and candle magick and currently reading Advanced Magick for Beginners

1 Like

If is still open, I can get in? I need some help.

I am Reiki Master…Energy Worker…
I am Interested…

1 Like

I am interested…17 Y/O… Just started with chakra system and can feel tingling in sahasara, ajna and vishuddha yet…