I'm taking on serious students for free

Hello… My name is Rochungnunga from North-East india ive been studying left hand path for several years now but only in theory… I would like to be a part of your student if you dont mind…and i will be very thankful if you accept me as a student

Hello i would like to try it if you want… I would be very thnkful aswell

My name is Twum I do meditations and chaos magick a lot. Now studying demons and to start demon evocations

1 Like

Hello,
I’ve been mediattaing for a long time now, consistently working through what I need. I feel that any external information from reliable sources would be advantageous.

• One Community, we are Brothers

Hye yall yes, sorry I’ll send you the invite/ been bust with work

Hey there,
Id be interested aswell. You can find my introduction here.

Greetings,
I’ve been delving into tantric and taoist practices for about 9 years, and I’m interested in your approach towards energy work, thank you in advance.

I’m in if you are still doing so.

Hi I am interested ,I have just did some 17,18 demonic ritual in last 2 months and some 2,3 break up spell,and I m trying to learn more about occult ,I ll be honoured if u teach me …:grinning:

I’m interested. I’d like to work on psychic powers, being able to see mental images, getting over negativity, and seeing and talking to spirits.

I tried invoking/evoking Vassago (no experience with this before) last night and this morning I felt like someone was above my bed when I slept, for a moment. You know how a person towers over you next to your bed and you can feel them close by? It was like that, but above me, not next to me. I don’t know if it was him since I didn’t get any signs or indication that it was him, but that was the first time I looked into a sigil, asked what I wanted, and “something” happened. I didn’t have an attitude of “let’s see if this is real!” but rather “I have a question to ask and I’ll let him respond how he wants, whether he does or doesn’t is up to him.”

Don’t do it man… You’re going to end up with more flakes than a box of general mills cereal.

3 Likes

I’m interested if this is still open.

taking to me or about me? lol

1 Like

Just giving you the heads up my man, for every 20 students you take on one of them will be willing to grind for that XP. The rest of the players will be AFK most of the time.

3 Likes

Maybe you can save the world

Im interested in learning energy manipulation from you.
Will you teach me?

1 Like

Can you please tell me more about this?

I’m interested.

sure just Pm me for incite to discord

I’m interested. My background is extremely new. I’ve read a lot on different subjects though. I grew up in a family that is Christian, however learned some about Obeah through family. I meditate and am trying to be all around more open and spiritual. Thanks for offering this opportunity!!

1 Like