I'm taking on serious students for free

Hey is your still taking up students I’d like to be included. I’v mainly only been able to use my intuition or clairvoyant skills to read peoples auras, see things from their past and or future and feel their emotions.

1 Like

Hi Damian , Your ability is very interesting for me, because that is very new thing for a newbie like me, I am actually curious what you see other than pink on my photo? I mean past and future? : )

Wow the grammar in that message I typed lol.

Um mate no offence or anything but try to keep things from other topics like that in those topics. Don’t drag questions about them all the way to a thread that has nothing to do with that.

1 Like

I am interested! I turned my old life to smoke, i am a different person from my whole family, i believe this is my road to go i am a strong believer, because i do things that non of my family can do are any of my frens but i draw raphael sigil to test my ability and it work, and even things start to fall around me and the light bulb start to blink when i meditate, i know this is my path i am 100% sure this plat-form did not jus come to me like that, the spirit lead me here BECOME A LIVING GOD!!! here i am, may i say everything that is magic i love it!

2 Likes

I dont know my name yet.

Though, i come from a lineage of witches of mexico.
My grandmother as a kid tried only teaching me the basics, as i’m sure she felt the true journey will come on its own.
I’ve always been a natural at perceiving energies and mixing in my own methods to get desired results. Never really knowing what im doing, but always letting myself be tranced into things.
During my years in theatre, believe it or not, was where i experienced my first introduction into energy work, then expanding to the point i lost my mind for a few years after that.
Along the process ive met many that have shown me methods and meditations in regards to the arts that were affecting the events around me, at the time, unknowingly.
Hence, for a couple years i lost my ability to walk with full mobility, brought to my lowest point in life, where i felt i was helpless.
As time progressed, i saw the true nature of the power it left me with.
And thats when i was adopted into a satanic cult, that expanded on literally everything ive already been doing, unknowingly.
Diving in head first i experienced many entities, spirits, and demons, with incredibly varied results.
But even though i was growing in strength spiritually i was growing weaker physically.
This may have been from “overdedication” if there is even such a thing, but because i was opening so much at the time i didnt know how to control it all.
Without decerning which were evil or which were good, i accepted all into me, my first mistake.
It had ramifications im still dealing with now to this day, but made me stronger in ways incomprehensible to me at the time.
Honestly though it was my introduction to EA that had me hooked, because there was so much more to expand on.
This was almost a year ago, i literally had know idea there was anything on the internet like this, until of course my guides led me there.
Since then i have applied practices mixed with those taught to me and have found results that continue in aiding my growth.
Though sometimes that “monkey wrench” is thrown im always learning something new.

But ive recently started actively working with belial, to the point i keep on finding things in the ether that im sure i wouldnt have found on my own. Leading me to this thread right here.
I dont know where i am. I try not to gauge it, but we’ll say even with all the years of experience, i barely did my initiation. So now its taken on a more structured format, because as i stated earlier, its all over the place.

There is one spirit that has always been with me since birth, except i would call the situation unique.
It isnt until about id say a couple months ago i started evoking and invoking entities to aid me, knowingly. Even with my physical form growing in strength along with my mind and spirit.
The problem…ish, is that im ready for some sort of teaching. I know im not alone, ever. But i need help, on this dimension now.
I trust what im doing, but structure is something i need.

I am definitely serious about this.
I am ready for your teachings.
If you are willing to assist me.

4 Likes

Hello good Morning. Do you still have places for new disciples?

……there are no ‘disciples’ here…

Only people who want to take a class, and yes

6 Likes

Sign me up too pls sensei @telgega

1 Like

I am not Sensai….
I am not master…
I am not teacher or any of that shit

I am telgega….period

10 Likes

I’m interested, i’m honest and humble i just want to learn

2 Likes

Sign me up

1 Like

okay im gonna try to invite people to the group message to give them the link

2 Likes

Just join there.

1 Like

I am chosen

Anything you require?

I want in. If still open.

It I just pm me for inviting

1 Like

I don’t know if magical equipment was discussed (i.e. necessity of possessing it, although I do have a few things)…

Hi, i know it’s been a lot since you asked, but, here i am! I’m from Italy, i’m into occult since i was 12 years old ( now i’m 31) i started with wicca when i was 12 then since 20 into chaos magick and now i’m into this journey since last july.

2 Likes