Im sorry

We just might if you dont introduce yourself :upside_down_face:

I think he kinda doesn’t need to,lel

1 Like

I was thinking how does he post after he was banned… of course, he is now in his, what? Third account?

I don’t think this is going to stop without a good dose of that good ol’ remedy: starve the troll.

Hail the forum entities for they maketh thier faces to shine upon me :smiley:

7 Likes

Just don’t. Hate on the driving forces behind the forum
Period…

4 Likes

I banned this new account but included info on how to appeal a ban in the e-mail that notifies the account has been closed, it’s in Timothy’s hands if he chooses to do that. :man_shrugging:

I don’t see this guy changing, I’ve always tried to be considerate if someone’s posting off their faces because it happens, I treated him courteously over several days, moved his posts into an Unlisted topic which had people replying on it, and he went straight to that response, so whatever.

8 Likes

i move stuff around too !

but guidelines are guidelines !

You know, the idom “don’t bite the hand that feeds you” has been around on print for over three hundred years for a reason.

5 Likes

What’s truly dumb is, he had an Unlisted tripping thread, no problem, but then a few days later he posted this: Couldent find my thread so posting here

So I actually moved his posts because I figured, the topic is Unlisted, those CAN be hard to find, especially if you’re a spacebrain, so I moved the posts FOR him, then got threats as a result. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

WF is still around? I thought that site got erased and sort of redone. Pity it got trolled so bad. How do admin handle these VPN protection accounts? Seems like trolls could just keep making accounts continually. People sometimes change … sometimes. BTW… cute pokemon

3 Likes

Got to love people. Some just don’t stop and think.

Now, I need to go threaten people with throwing paper currency offline. I need to work on my aim anyways

1 Like

We have methods we never share publicly. :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone still have this idiots ‘I just busted 7 big fat loads’ video by the way ? It was hillarious.

1 Like

You did above and beyond the call of duty. He just wasn’t meant for this forum and our type Of People.

2 Likes

It might be in here:

1 Like

I just realized this was the first time I was involved in a thread that involved the ban hammer…and I did not pull anywhere near the smart ass jokes I should have. I have shamed myself as a madman.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Lady Eva :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I vaguely remember the threat thread and was like… “huh? say what?”

1 Like

Thanks, he’d have been totally welcome to have his tripping balls thread and post anything forum-legal in that, and it was Unlisted so not going to annoy anyone else, but 'twas not to be. :crying_cat_face:

I genuinely did move those posts because that seemed to be what he wanted, but then he was making with the threats rather than reach out and ask why, so… :man_shrugging:

Anyway he has the appeals info so no longer in my court.

5 Likes

I have to admit. Watching this thread from the beginning has made my night. :joy:

3 Likes