I'm Sorry, AlphaC

Ahh, I keep forgetting about that. How of silly me, well we’re just going to have to wait and see what she says then, i’m sure she’ll PM you and go from there.

I hope everyone enjoys the suspense til then.

1 Like

Should I make popcorn? :popcorn:

Good luck @Lokthoriel

2 Likes

Just in case, yes.

2 Likes

You were originally suspended for 7 days and had TL3 permanently removed for malicious editing of post titles - there is a warning in the Lounge on the thread about TL3 privs that this will be removed, permanently, if misused.

You will therefore not be given TL3 again.

If that seems harsh, consider how you would expect the admins (of here, or any other forum whatsoever) to react if their mods went on a malicious rampage changing people’s post titles and editing their posts, and changing their usernames, or just banning people on a whim. It would not be a 2nd chance scenario, and this is no different - TL3 is a form of member-moderator status, you have additional powers, and you misused them with malicious intent.

So you’re not getting that back.

And, as has been stated, you’re really still in the mindset you can fuck about and ignore a ban, so (since your original 7 days is up) I am locking you at TL1 for 60 days, which means you cannot send PMs, since you targeted individuals who had done nothing to you, and for no reason. If people want to talk to you, they can contact you.

Once that’s up, if there are no other problems, I’ll change you back to TL2 so you can PM like a normal trusted person.

And if I receive one complaint about you that has verifiable reason, at any time now or in future, you’re gone, because you have wasted hours of my time already and I will not waste more trying to explain where you’ve gone over the line (as I would usually attempt to do) or attempt to mediate a dispute.

If that happened, you are of course free to join the small huddle of disgruntled people who keep trying to get back in and pretend to be someone they’re not, in order to appease their butthurt - these are not the actions of a magician, so people giving up time of their life they can’t get back are really kind of making their own hell.

So:

• permanent removal of TL3
  • 60 days locked at TL1 to prevent PM abuse by you
  • on “have received a final warning already” status in all other ways.
10 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva
I understand what I did was unforgivable, I only desire to help out the members of the forum with my knowledge.
If I can help in anyway with the people on here, I’ll be Glad.
Regardless of my loss of TL3, I trust that I will help the many magicians move on into their next phase.

3 Likes

Nothing about TL3 relates to ascent or power or ability, and it exists on forums using the same software that are about knitting and rabbit breeding.

3 Likes

What I’m saying is, I’m not gonna let the loss of TL3 disencourge me from helping the people on here.

5 Likes

@Lokthoriel, so If I get this correct, u are back, just can’t PM etc…? If so, glad u’re back. Jeez I needed a read from u and couldn’t tag u only to find out ud been banned.

Alpha Is Reborn!!! Back from the Tomb of Shame and rising to new heights of Glory!!!

60 days probation then PM restored if no problems.

The PM @Lokthoriel sent me while I was cleaning up his messes before was pretty scathing about people on here.

1 Like

Ok. @Lokthoriel, don’t mess it up. :wink::metal:

@Lady_Eva
I believe it’s best to take down this thread, don’t want it to really linger around or have other members bumping it, it’s served it’s purpose.

@Lokthoriel
Glad you’re back, it was disconcerting to see you gone. I thought you went crazy or some shit.

It’s good to see you better, just think before you do things in the future, okay?

1 Like

No: I left it public and replied publicly for 1. the sake of transparency, your actions in maliciously editing post titles and responding rudely were observed by many, and they have a right to know what happened, and what moderation decisions are made (and for what purpose) and 2. saves me time PM-ing to people who were involved regarding how and why you’re back.

If you had a temporary meltdown that happens, it’s over now, time to move on. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Very funny, no meltdown over here, just didn’t want the thread to distract the members on here, but I agree with you.

Oh, right. You posted:

This is all more timewasting, you can see my decision on this, you asked to be removed on the day as I was cleaning up after you, and so I extended the 7-day suspension, now you’re back with your situation explained.

We can keep talking about this, or you can demonstrate the quality work you’ve been doing in some good posts, and let this topic quietly fall back off the front page. :+1:

1 Like

What is criteria of moving from TL2 to TL3. And is TL3 same as becoming ‘Regular’.

1 Like

Yes, it’s done automatically by the system based on time spent active on the forum.

2 Likes