I'm really new

where’s the fun in that?

The time limit on this is now ended and there’s no e-mail, and no, not in my spam filter either.

I kept the deadline quite tight to prevent someone having time to look into excessively complex ways to hide the info in an e-mail header, which by the way includes FAR more traceable info than IP address. But 15 minutes is enough time to copy paste my address and say “Hi Eva.”

Just delivering my findings, I’m bored of this now so take it fwiw.

i wanted to send you something, but i did’nt know if elison agreed. i did’nt know what do to.

I honestly don’t know what’s up with all this agitation. All this because I offer services? Wtf, are people that stupid?

Like I said, the only way to know if my services are legit is to wait for reviews. I already have clients. So sit back and wait, this whole argument is pointless. Honestly, you’re all ridiculous. If you could only see yourselves from a broader perspective… Wtf…

[quote=“Elison, post:24, topic:3007”]I honestly don’t know what’s up with all this agitation. All this because I offer services? Wtf, are people that stupid?

Like I said, the only way to know if my services are legit is to wait for reviews. I already have clients. So sit back and wait, this whole argument is pointless. Honestly, you’re all ridiculous. If you could only see yourselves from a broader perspective… Wtf…[/quote]

This thread is sooo old,but I can’t remember the last time I’ve laughed this much on this forum.

But seriously, what is all this about Rothschild’s toilet cover magick, roosevelt and etc?
What services are being offered by these two fellows, and can we also know about them?Why would anybody pay $999 for a toilet sit?
Does this make people as rich as those named?

[quote=“Milla, post:27, topic:3007”]But seriously, what is all this about Rothschild’s toilet cover magick, roosevelt and etc?
What services are being offered by these two fellows, and can we also know about them?Why would anybody pay $999 for a toilet sit?
Does this make people as rich as those named?[/quote]

Its just trolling around, the whole thread.

Someone did it because of the whole Elison… “Scandal”

[quote=“Black Flame, post:28, topic:3007”][quote=“Milla, post:27, topic:3007”]But seriously, what is all this about Rothschild’s toilet cover magick, roosevelt and etc?
Does this make people as rich as those named?[/quote]

Its just trolling around, the whole thread.

Someone did it because of the whole Elison… “Scandal”[/quote]

^ This, it’s an old old story from the past, the forum’s moved on though so it’s time for it to go sleepies…