I'm really new

Hi everyone.

I have super awesome magick skills. I am friends with all the masons and the bilderburgers know me and gave me the password to the meeting.

I sell my magicks for the price of $999. I offer no guarantee but I tell you that my name is NOT elison.

Who wants magick!!!

Wow dude you seem totally legit!

I pay you now I will give you a good review, sound good??

Get a fucking life, seriously. You’re pathetic.

1 Like

[quote=“Gnosis, post:2, topic:3007”]Wow dude you seem totally legit!

I pay you now I will give you a good review, sound good??[/quote]

I have heard alot about you. They say you are to become a great God.

I will tell you what, I give you a free magick password to the Rothschild bathroom, you tell me if it’s real, if it’s real you let everyone know and tell them my magick is totally legit and I sell it.

[quote=“SomeAwesomeGuy, post:4, topic:3007”][quote=“Gnosis, post:2, topic:3007”]Wow dude you seem totally legit!

I will tell you what, I give you a free magick password to the Rothschild bathroom, you tell me if it’s real, if it’s real you let everyone know and tell them my magick is totally legit and I sell it.[/quote]

So…you’ve heard the stories of the Rothschild bathroom. This is how I know you are for real.

Interesting.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:5, topic:3007”][quote=“SomeAwesomeGuy, post:4, topic:3007”][quote=“Gnosis, post:2, topic:3007”]Wow dude you seem totally legit!

I will tell you what, I give you a free magick password to the Rothschild bathroom, you tell me if it’s real, if it’s real you let everyone know and tell them my magick is totally legit and I sell it.[/quote]

So…you’ve heard the stories of the Rothschild bathroom. This is how I know you are for real.

Interesting.[/quote]

Look everyone, this guy is legit. Buy his magick.

Okay best way to solve this is Elison, if you want, e-mail me something, [email protected], Alexander if you want do the same, I’ll check the headers on your e-mails and unless they’re proxied beyond recognition, I hope my word will be taken as a more or less neutral judge? Or don’t, but this might go beyond a laugh soon and it seems the simplest route.

1 Like

Elison’s last name is ALEXANDER.

I heard it from a birdie.

If that’s not the smoking gun in this situation, I don’t know what is.

Call it my super-3leet divination skills, or my Rockefeller bound senses of logic…

Hey I don’t know this ‘Elison’ guy who wants magic only $999 I give you a free Rothschild magick toilet seat with the spell.

Holy shit Rothschilds?!?! Can you on me some super secret magick for me to try? If so I will provide you with big money and happy reviews of your powerful power!!!

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3007”]Elison’s last name is ALEXANDER.

Call it my super-3leet divination skills, or my Rockefeller bound senses of logic…[/quote]

Yes, there’s only one person in the entire world with this name: me.

Do you think I were that stupid to make an account with my name? LOL. But it seems you’re stupid enough to believe it. :wink:

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3007”]Elison’s last name is ALEXANDER.

Call it my super-3leet divination skills, or my Rockefeller bound senses of logic…[/quote]

I’m just making an offer there, but I can understand if it’s not accepted, just seems a bit like the simplest route. The offer stands for the next 15 minutes from the time stamp on this post, because I have things to do.

[quote=“Elison, post:11, topic:3007”][quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3007”]Elison’s last name is ALEXANDER.

Yes, there’s only one person in the entire world with this name: me.

Do you think I were that stupid to make an account with my name? LOL. But it seems you’re stupid enough to believe it. ;)[/quote]

For you sir, I give you Rocketfeller, Duponts, Rothschild magicks for the low low low low low price of $1999.

I throw in a fresh Rothschild toilet bowl cover and a password to the next buggerbugger meeting.

We cool?

Lady E, you do know that if me and Alexander are the same guy, I could change my ip and make a new mail, right?

The offer’s there, I’m not a computer whizz-kid but I’ve seen a few things over the years.

I’ll just report on what I find.

Yo, we could just stop commenting on this thread you know? Fluffycatz was probably one of the most blatantly unstable people to hit this forum, and even she knew how to let a thread die. I mean damn folks

1 Like

i’m up for this, although i don’t even know why i waste my time

What do you mean die.

$9999 rothschild toilet bowl magick.

You in?

What do you mean die.

$9999 rothschild toilet bowl magick.

You in?[/quote]

Ok I took this guy up on his offer.

He gave me a good deal. I haven’t received the toilet-cover yet but he says he is mailing it. I did receive awesome password to the next meeting.

I share it so you know it’s legit: ‘Where art thou in the morning, oh son of the evening, when my anus is clogged, I gets to squealing’.

There, now you can all go to the next meeting.

Buy this guys magick!