I'm ready to die

Shield of light I appreciate that no problem

2 Likes

There was a time when I was unemployed for almost a year. It was a rough time, as I am at my best when I am working on projects and I was also getting used to having a family to take care of. It would have been easy to throw it all away, but giving up would have left my family in the state at the time. I looked to the one place that has provided a sense of strength when things look dark: history. There have been many dark periods in our species’ past. If those who had less than I had, I saw no excuse for me to do my damn best effort to change the tides. So, drawing from the stories of my relatives who survived the Great Depression, I did every odd job I could find along with job hunting. Yard work, running grocery runs, minor plumbing, whatever I could do. If there was something I did not know how to do, I would work with those who did and learn a new skill.

I never asked for a hand out, but I was not prideful enough to refuse aid others offered. I returned each of them and returned the favor when things were better. My point in mentioning this is that while things can get very hard and life can seem unfair, it can be changed. But you will have to look for every opportunity to do so, often in ways you initially do not think of. Start to think of services your community needs that you may be able provide or individuals who may have skills that you can learn to build something to provide for yourself.

5 Likes

Spiritual Dan I’m with you. And I’m very happy to hear that. Soon or later I’ll strongly believe my life will be better Amen

4 Likes

Wilson the state of nation currently in Uganda is people are dieing of hunger. We’re totally locked in our houses for 42days. And we I’ve nothing to eat. Government is not providing us with anything imagine since haven’t eaten anything. Currently hunger is kill us instead of corona virus. For more news about Uganda. Go to ntv or NBS you will understand what I’m talking about. Here is Africa. It’s not like Europe or USA. Things are hot here.

4 Likes

From what I have read on NTV, the lockdown is set to end today. Although, it does sound like strict restrictions will likely be at play. But it is an opportunity.

2 Likes

And Still I Rise.
I am in similar circumstances in the United States @Pop_Daniel … but still we rise, and rise we will PD.

Ive lit a candle for myself as well. I would recommend you call out to Orobas and state your needs and a timeframe and ask him to guide, teach, and protect you. Or Archangel Michael. Both are happy to help.

If you want to be a millionaire, be it unto you in this moment, I just want to pay all debt owed and live comfortable with long years to practice wisdom and magic, be it unto me in this moment.

If you do become a millionaire there, I recommend you invest in your country, to at least having you made a difference to your own country. I will be doing the same (investing in my country) by paying off measly debts to multinational corporations so I can have shelter food and no hassle.

3 Likes

Thanks fuego for your advice

4 Likes

Dear Pop_Daniel,today is Saturday July 31st,I hope you are still hanging in there,I see you have received 66 replies from brothers and sisters in this forum, ,you are truly loved,I believe in ritual magic but I’m not good at it, ,but don’t worry there are members here lighting candles for you and doing magic for you. I only know how to do petitions, prayers and affirmations so I do this for you and your country. Please write to us and let us know that you are still around, and don’t give up, and have just a tiny bit more patience

5 Likes

I’m still around. Just only I had problem with my phone. That’s why I’ve been off for one week. But I’ve now bought new battery I’m now back on

6 Likes

And how are things now?

4 Likes

Haven’t got the job yet. But some friend is promising to get job of turn man next week. So, let’s wait and see what happens

3 Likes

Yesterday turned to be worst day I’ve ever experienced in my life. After some friend of mine lied me to travel 200KM to meet him and he just disappeared after me reaching there. He refused to receive my call’s and putting my number on busy. Just strange friend I met him one day when I had gone to look for work some where. So, just got connected to him like that.

He said that there manager has got a lot of truck’s and he wants drivers. So, he told me that I should go and meet him where’s loading his truck then he take’s me to his boss, so I decided to travel but thing’s ended up in tears.

I guess the real intention of that man was to scammer me, because I reached some city and told him all my money is finished. So when I reached there maybe he knew I don’t I’ve money. I really feel a lot of pain right now after loosing all the little cash I had. And stranded in street’s of LA. Trying to call people at home to help me with some and I go back. Try for me good luck.

That’s why always want to die because of continuous disappointments.

1 Like

Do you know anyone in the city you’re in who could meet you for a chat and a coffee or something?

3 Likes

Have you actually done any magick yourself? Summon Bune

1 Like

I’ve tried to cast an emergency spell for you to get SOME work, I’m sorry we can’t do more. Please try to keep going, and don’t give up on yourself.

5 Likes

Lady Eva I knew one guy and actual he did that, got me some coffee and food and where to sleep. Just for a night and told me should figure how to leave. One friend sent me 10,000ugx so,I left LA city and now I’m in soroti city have just reached now and little money he sent has ended the journey here. Nothing to do just to sleep in streets and it’s already late here.

1 Like

Several times last year I did a couple of rituals with bune but no success at all. I don’t know what’s wrong?

1 Like

I don’t know your country at all, but isn’t there a big fruit-processing plant in Soroti which might need drivers?

1 Like

Its there, but corruption killed it. It’s just formality. It was meant to benefit people around teso region who grow Orange’s. But again the officials don’t want to buy oranges from teso. The used to buy from mbarara. Because the official are from there. The wanted to benefit there people.

Lady Eva I respect you how did you came to know about soroti and fruit factory. That’s so amazing. Soroti city is just near my home district just only 40KM

1 Like

Sorry to read about that, corruption is a burden to those of us who want to succeed in life. Corrupt people are parasites.

I heard of the factory a while ago, I was talking to a lady from Uganda online about something, and her sons worked on it.

1 Like