I'm ready to die

I really hope you feel better and improve. I know how you feel but remember no matter how deep a hole you are in there is always a way out and a way forward. It’s so epic that so many people have participated in helping you. We all have your back now so you can’t give up, trust me its worth the fight <3

4 Likes

Sending you the best vibes from London UK @Pop_Daniel

13 Likes

11 Likes

@Pop_Daniel A candle is lit for you in my home and a pathworking being done for you that you will be in a place of safety and a circle/hedge of protection placed around you during this tumultuous time in Uganda. Requesting that you have an abundance of food, water, financial aid and peace of mind while you transition through this dark night of the soul.
It is said that in order for a soul to burn bright, it must be put through the fire. I’ve been in similar situations, though not as harsh as your current one, and know no matter how often you think it would be simpler to just die and fade away, the only way out is through. You will get through this and you will burn bright enough to help others see their way out of the dark, too.
This is my supplication for you. You are not alone. People 10,000 miles away are sending you their strength and encouragement to keep going…one day at a time and you will make it through.

8 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

You have a lot of people working for you right now. Hopefully soon you will hey some relief and a turn in the tides.

4 Likes

Please take down your number bro, many are helping, but leaving your number leaves you open for bad people to mess with you

9 Likes

@Uncle-Al are you suggesting an individualized approach, or a collective one? Can you please more specific in your thoughts?

1 Like

Ya’ll know crazy, last post i read was from @Uncle-Al , thought if anyone heard from @Pop_Daniel. Scrolled up a bit and saw he responded…lol

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva has mentioned this on quite a few posts that i read. You know, esp. regarding folks in desperate need of help.I

4 Likes

I have consulted the I ching. These are the readings. Quite the complicated thing, 3 separate moving lines.

The 2 guas for the reading are earth and heaven and water and mountain.

Earth asending and heaven desending means “out with the little and in with the great”, a reversal of circumstances.

Water and mountain signify the relief from long hardship.

Both are incredibly auspicious. Pop daniels will be well

7 Likes

I also pulled two cards for @Pop_Daniel last night after candle meditation. I got The Wheel of Fortune reversed followed by The 3 of Wands upright.
Meaning: ability to move forward feels halted, almost like you’re going backwards. However, it is followed by 3 of Wands which means you have set something in motion already (could be an application or request for assistance) and that help IS coming. Boats in the distance with help are coming towards you. Could be help from foreign soil (or land other than yours) or foreigners. Something as simple as asking for help on this forum could have initiated a huge tidalwave of support from seen and unseen forces.
Hang in there, Pop, help is on its way.

6 Likes

Try following a good trail of thoughts and holding too them , try a 2-3 day fast too if you can

4 Likes

Please do not ask for money @Pop_Daniel It is against forum rules.

2 Likes

You do have a choice. You can be apart of bettering yourself & government. In the near future you could be the one handing out instead of asking for handouts. Remember past African kings & queens & represent brother. Powerful & independent you, government & Africa.

Lets Go Living Son of God!

1 Like

Evans absolutely life is getting worst day and night. I don’t what I did wrong making the world to be against me like this. Reaching to the point I am ready to die like this

1 Like

Obviously I’m very happy for that. Keep the candles burning if things turn up I’ll let everybody know about it. Thanks angelb

1 Like

Kelley I appreciate you a lot I’m very happy to hear that. Just keep the candles burning. Because life has really messed up with me for several past decades. Just try to leave day by day gambling life. Imagine since morning haven’t eaten anything. Life is worst on my side

2 Likes

Can’t do any rituals like the others but I will dedicate a prayer to you!

2 Likes

Flora I really see you’re doing best for me. I’m more than happy to see that God bless you flora

1 Like