I'm ready to die

Great idea. Will do.

2 Likes

@Pop_Daniel @Lady_Eva I just lit a white candle for you aptly using EA’s chant for summoning all magickal powers X3 and asked for an overabundance of food and for general prosperity to come your way as well as strength and hope to be sent to you.

14 Likes

I’m in I’ll burn one right now for you man
Hold on, stay strong.

15 Likes

I’ve got no candles but have done a pathworking for Archangel Michael to protect you and give you strength, hang in there.

9 Likes

It really is. This has been such a truly amazing outpouring of love and care and it’s honestly made my day :heart: you are all amazing and should be incredibly proud of yourselves :grin:

10 Likes

I’ve lit a green candle to symbolize the abundance that will flow through. I really do love how the community rallies for a member in need.

Stay strong @Pop_Daniel, stay in the fight & don’t give up. Things will turn around…

15 Likes

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Invoked Michael and lit a candle. That the flame go to @Pop_Daniel in ways of food and economic opportunity through Michael. Believe and receive. Michael being the candle. The spark the seed.

10 Likes

Touched a paper clip in the form of a crook to the flame, then dropped to the coins at the base of the candle, the flame jumped when I touched the tarot cards I IX and XX to the candle after I realized they were the two flame colors and the color of the candle. It jumped an inch.

Direct suggestions between above and below, everything we need at hand; a light lit in the darkness, listening to suggestions; make a decision and look for the announcement.

Shared an offering. Not touching the flame, sprinkled salt on the paperclip and coins and the flame started sparking.

6 Likes

10 repitions of the mala
and the dedication of my lei fa talisman to @Pop_Daniel

3 Likes

A candle is lit for you in my home.

4 Likes

Anything for support and help of a fellow member, yes of course.

@Pop_Daniel come back to your thread and see just how much you matter to all of us. Please log right back on to see these replies from all these wonderful members. I’ve already done a prayer for you my friend. Stay strong over there brother.

11 Likes

Flour, salt and water added to the candle and coins. May you break bread. Believe and receive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will light one after i get home from work today. Hang in there, bro. You are not alone.

5 Likes

I think the spirit is from either Kingdom of Flames or Book of Azazel…

5 Likes

I’m not good at invoking spirits, but I’ve lit a candle in hopes of good things to come your way OP. The situation is horrible, and I’m sorry you had to go through all those awful things in life. I hope things will be okay.

7 Likes

2.40am where he is right now, but oh boy is he going to wake up to a lot of notifications! :smiley:

12 Likes

I was not able to light a candle due to time constraints but I did do a little Psalms magic. I will likely repeat it tomorrow with a candle lit. I’ll be performing this pattern for three days

12 Likes

Whilst you’re all helping Pop_Daniel, may I strongly suggest you perform a little Magick to help yourselves. What’s coming is planned and isn’t good. It’s just simple economics, to be writ large on the streets and all too soon.

Where I am all freedoms have been taken and the sheeple are under house arrest as their livelihoods, futures and incomes are replaced by government borrowings. Soon, the food supply chain will display more than inflation. Inflation’s just the first sign.

Matters for you.

Al.

11 Likes

Am not somewhere I can light a candle right now, but @Pop_Daniel I have opened the Enochian sigil of Prosperity for you. Hang in there brother, good things are coming your way. :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes