I'm Radiating With Fire & Slowly Changing, Very Strange Week

I have had a massive overload this week with new and unusual experiences, some of which I wanted to share in hopes that someone here may be able to help me understand what’s going on.

As I type this I am literally on fire, my body is not engulfed in real flames but more like astral flames that I can feel burning me from the inside out. In fact, if I were to sit down and really focus on my body I would not be surprise if I actually saw “flames” radiating off of me.

Okay so, without sharing too much personal information I will say some of what has lead to this. I’ve been doing a lot of pathworking involving fire, the sun and other celestial things, mercury, and the infernal realm. And you know I underwent possession the other day as well and have been very different and strange ever since.

I SEEM TO BE CHANGING IN SOME WAY

In fact, I can feel my human instincts fading away slowly. I cannot reveal the nature of the work that I did in the infernal realm but ever since I’ve been going there and working with the demons I have been burning all over. My skin feels warm but it’s cool to the touch like normal yet I feel as if someone has released mercury beads into my bloodstream, or at least what I think that would feel like based on the information I have read about it in the past. It feels like having lava flowing thru blood, best way to explain it, because this burning is on the inside and it radiates outward.

My allies tell that this is normal and necessary for the type of work that I am doing, something involving changing my energy and “tainting” me, for lack of a better word. This has progressed in steps in which certain entities visit me every so often and do this work with my energy and my body and when that happens the burning gets more intense, I feel like I’m high in opiates (minus the sedative effects and replace those with the zombie like alertness you feel while on amphetamines).

My consciousness is severely altered here but in a good way and occasionally I can some demonic traits take over and I have this insane focus that I am never able to achieve on my own in which I can literally make all wandering and annoying thoughts gone at the snap of a finger and hone in on whatever it is I’m doing to such an extreme it’s like the only thing in existence is me and the computer screen or me and the book I’m reading.

I have been more courageous, fearless, more self confident, I went from sleeping 10-12 hours a night to sleeping only 6 hours and waking feeling like I’ve been asleep for an entire 10 hour period, I actually feel refreshed when I wake up and normally I can sleep for 10 hours and not feel refreshed at all. Slipping in and out of faded states of awareness, spontaneous visions and accidental astral travel.

I also haven’t been eating very much, or drinking very much at all. When feelings of hunger do come about I can ignore them for several hours without feeling sick or tired and eventually when my stomach is growling to the point it’s clawing at me like EAT BITCH! when I do give in I’m not eating as much as I normally would and I immediately feel sick afterward like I wanna throw up. I think I may need to cut those portions in half and experiment until I feel full because anytime I get close to a normal size meal portion it makes me sick, especially when I eat cereal I feel like my stomach is bleeding and I don’t have ulcers or lactose intolerance.

And those are just some among many other things that I cannot discuss here.

DON’T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DEMONS

Now, something else interesting that happened to me last night. I’m sitting there and the demon I work with most often who is also helping me with these projects I have going involving the infernal realms, he appears and I can feel the burning inside of me get 10 times stronger. I can feel this burning now when in the presence of all of the demonic kings but when this particular one appears it’s much more intense but I guess it makes sense since he says our energies are very similar and I do have some personal aspects about my godform and my pathworking that are the same as his.

So last night I’m sitting in front of my computer, I had been up all night and all day working on a project that is being contructed in his honor and it’s like almost 6 a.m. and he appears and says “you need to sleep” and I was resistant because I was in my zone and working hard on this thing and he tells me he his proud of my accomplishments thus far but I get the feeling he is saying, but don’t overwork yourself on my account.

I kept resisting him when he told me to get some sleep but of course, I feel his hand on my back and it feels VERY solidified like a human was touching me and there it comes, this strange energy slowly seeping into my body and an overwhelming urge to go to bed that I could not resist after basically telling him to fuck off and let me finish doing my work, I get this overwhelming sense of ‘well I know what you need right now and you’re gonna sleep whether you want to or not’.

Then I get this sickening dizzy sensation and feel the room spinning, I feel myself fading out of consciousness, the way I feel before I have a seizure and it did not feel good at all. The worst dizziness I have ever experienced in my entire life accompanied by a slight urge to vomit and out I go. My head dropped and I tried to fight it, trying to cling on to what little bit of consciousness I had left and the dizziness gets even worse and I literally dropped my electronic cigarette and find myself being sucked thru this swirling vortex in my mind and am suddenly in the astral plane.

He had induced astral travel and took me to this place that he said was my astral temple which looked like an apartment all decked out with hippie stuff and celestial decor. I have created my own safe haven places on the astral plane before, places to escape to but I never actively searched for my own astral temple but, when I saw it I realized I have seen that place in my dreams a few times before although, he says I wasn’t dreaming that I was soul traveling while asleep.

MY ASTRAL TEMPLE & A RATHER FUNNY EXPERIENCE

It was a pretty neat place and it reflected my personality very well. There were only two rooms but one room was like the light hippie gypsy style version of myself with a hint of Hindu style decor and the other room had basically the same contents but everything was painted in black with baphomets and satanic symbols everywhere. Almost exact copies, the two rooms, one light and one dark.

Anyway, while I’m there my demonic ally appears as well and I don’t mean to sound disrespectful but at the same time I can’t help but laugh and be eerily reminded of Satan from South Park. Here you’ve got this infernal demon that is incredibly dark and he appears to me in a very comical and almost cheesy way, I guess to appeal to me as a human in a way that would be most familiar to me. I find him sitting on the bed in my astral temple, leaned up against the headboard in his human form with his legs and arms crossed. It tickled me a bit.

So then I explore my space a little and look around and then the entire space turns dark and I see these dragons one male, one female but just their heads and necks. To describe this as best I can it was like watching a mini movie. One dragon head just appears out of this blackness from the right side of my visual field, then the other dragon appears from the left side out of the blackness and their head meet in the center like the way two animals would rub heads when cuddling or playing. When their heads meet in the center a very cartoonish red heart appears behind them and floats above both their heads, then bursts into what almost looks like fireworks.

I was like what the hell? It reminded me of a cartoon when Pepe Le Pew the skunk grabs ahold of the kitty cat with the painted on ‘skunk’ stripe and a red heart appears around their faces, although, the other dragon wasn’t repulsed and trying to run away. Then I turn around and he asks me to marry him. That was a very creative way to appeal to my human aspects, I even joked with him about it because I was like your so dark but then I see that and It’s like, am I even speaking to the same demon here? He says he was just trying to communicate with me in ways that I would understand but this was the same demon that I did the possession with and mentioned in the other thread that I told him I was gonna chase him down and go after him whether he liked it or not.

So I guess the message was loud and clear? And he never left me, I just keep fading in and out between human consciousness and demonic consciousness but the possession wasn’t anything that was planned with specific time frames we just sorta agreed to see where it lead and I never exorcised him but he never asked me to either. Now, he is still separate from me as he can still be in hundreds of places at one time but it’s so weird because I can feel him inside of me when these demonic traits kick in and take over, but I can also feel him external to me as well.

1 Like
I have been more courageous, fearless, more self confident, I went from sleeping 10-12 hours a night to sleeping only 6 hours and waking feeling like I've been asleep for an entire 10 hour period

Thats interesting, I actually did a mini-pathworking for fire about 10 days ago over the course of 7 days, and “more courageous, fearless, and self confident” is definitely something I have felt, as well. Trouble sleeping too, cant seem to stay asleep very much, but Im different in that Im just not getting a good sleep at all now. Seems to have started around the 3rd day of this for me. I have like a ton of physical energy too, but still feel a bit mentally fatigued, like I need more sleep.

I need a counterbalancing force I think, Earth I guess. Ahh well I plan to do the remaining 3 soon. Maybe if the fire is bothering you you should consider something to balance it out as well.

MINI UPDATE, Like Being ‘Poisoned’ by an Astral Viper:

Last night I’m sitting in my room again and the burning sensation starts to get so super intense that I literally started sweating at one point and almost felt the need to strip my clothes off. The altered consciousness was so severe that the opiate high feeling I had earlier that day quckly turned into an acid trip type of high, the walls were moving as if I was seeing them for how they really were, an illusion that I could probably stick my hand thru if I tried hard enough.

I started hearing snakes hissing in my left ear and occasionally the right ear and also felt like something was slithering on me every so often. I get this image of my ally in my mind as a giant cobra and realize he has appeared to me in the form of that snake and after that the sensations I got were only 10 times more intense and that acid trip feeling I suddenly got a thought in my mind, you know this is probably what it would feel like if I had been injected with snake venom.

Because I can recall accounts from people on Tv that have gotten bitten and they speak of having similar affects on their body, like seeing thru tunnel vision almost. So I almost feel like I was being injected with some kind of astral snake poison because the feelings of nausea, dizziness, and that unusual blurred vision only happens when he is there with me and starts doing his thing, I don’t feel that all the time, the only thing I feel almost constantly is the feeling of having lava in my blood stream.

But I did agree to this, just wasn’t aware of anything involving snakes until last night.

You ever feel heat around your eyes? Or get sensations almost like you are a type of fire and your own fiery form sometimes bursts here and there causing your physical body to experience a sensation almost like burning here or there?

Try imagine your hands are almost like fins and fan around your head. I can’t tell you how. For me the sensations are obvious. I generally feel extra mundane things pretty much all the time. So anyway, try soft swirling motions and allow the energy to flow like smoke caught in the wake of your fins. Let your energy defuse as you release yourself. You may feel cold and suddenly unsure. Fear not. Be born into a new broader layer of yourself!!!

Anyway, hope that helps. Btw, I may appear like black fire if that means anything. Probably wouldn’t as not many people can even see us… We can see everybody. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:7429”]MINI UPDATE, Like Being ‘Poisoned’ by an Astral Viper:

Last night I’m sitting in my room again and the burning sensation starts to get so super intense that I literally started sweating at one point and almost felt the need to strip my clothes off. The altered consciousness was so severe that the opiate high feeling I had earlier that day quckly turned into an acid trip type of high, the walls were moving as if I was seeing them for how they really were, an illusion that I could probably stick my hand thru if I tried hard enough.

I started hearing snakes hissing in my left ear and occasionally the right ear and also felt like something was slithering on me every so often. I get this image of my ally in my mind as a giant cobra and realize he has appeared to me in the form of that snake and after that the sensations I got were only 10 times more intense and that acid trip feeling I suddenly got a thought in my mind, you know this is probably what it would feel like if I had been injected with snake venom.

Because I can recall accounts from people on Tv that have gotten bitten and they speak of having similar affects on their body, like seeing thru tunnel vision almost. So I almost feel like I was being injected with some kind of astral snake poison because the feelings of nausea, dizziness, and that unusual blurred vision only happens when he is there with me and starts doing his thing, I don’t feel that all the time, the only thing I feel almost constantly is the feeling of having lava in my blood stream.

But I did agree to this, just wasn’t aware of anything involving snakes until last night.[/quote]
This is interesting to me since the past couple days I have seen a lot of snakes, the subject has come up several times.

Snakes and serpentine, reptilian forms and images are woven into the magickal and religious practices of almost every culture, I think there’s a reason for that that goes beyond just “oh, they killed people, so silly superstitious primitives thought they must be special.” :wink: