I'm practicing a new form of magick, and I need your help

I keep seeing something close to Alucard from Hell sing (shitty picture above)

2 Likes

In all honesty I think youā€™re still a touch hung up on Archeon. You keep trying to make menacing things and since he scared you your subconscious keeps throwing him in the mix.

1 Like

Hmmm interesting. I did make the entity vampiric looking, but I tried not to make him smile. It just keeps happening.

This could be it, because I removed a factor that I suspected to interfere with this work yesterday. But seeing as it keeps happening, I think you are right.

Thank you, Iā€™ll retract the being now.

2 Likes

Happy to help. Good to test my abilities too

2 Likes

@Baal Next time you do this would like to participate. I will be online.

2 Likes

Iā€™m here. I can do it now.

1 Like

Yaaay! Fire away.

2 Likes

Sent. What do you feel/see?

I feel suddenly very tense in my shoulders and hips something definitely entered my energetic field.

Keeping my senses peeled.

2 Likes

Can you make out the appearance of this creature?

1 Like

I have a headache and feel nauseated. I feel like my senses are being disabled or something. I saw a shadow creature at work this morning.

Tingling in my arms. It might be grabbing them.
I only see A long face?
A symbol like >

2 Likes

You mean his head is shaped like > (only the point is pointed downwards?)

Ah, Iā€™ll retract the entity. It hurts you, I trust.

1 Like

You okay?

Lol @Baal I thought you sent the worst at me with the vampire

3 Likes

Lol yea I thought so too. Itā€™s fun to make things that are hard to deal with. :smiley:

Although I must admit, at this level, I canā€™t predict some of the effects these entities might have on people.

2 Likes

I dont mind having the worst shit thrown at me :laughing: I do Ahrimanian stuff so we can do more of this in a while if you want more practice.

I honestly think its just the shadow beings. They all have felt heavy to me. Even my companion.

2 Likes

This is something that intrigues me, but havenā€™t engaged into it yet. There are still a few other paths I want to explore first.

I like this sort of practice. It toughens us up. Iā€™d like to do more of it in the future, definitely!

I find these shadowy beings rather comforting myself. I donā€™t know why.

2 Likes

I retracted the being from you. Are you alright?

1 Like

Dont get me wrong I dont mind the presence at all. I enjoy having beings around. I was more meaning the way it reacted with @Sophia444, it may just be what they are created from.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never felt these things from them. But, I did feel chest pressure and heart acceleration from Acheron. Felt like my heart was going to pop out of my body, in fact. Very unpleasant.

3 Likes

Im okay!

Just made me feel energetically sick. Being with heavy presenses do that to me.But Lucifer makes me feel sick like this as well. So i donā€™t think it has to do with the shadowy aspect per say.

3 Likes