I sent it. What do you feel?

1 Like

Velvety fingers tracing the tattoo on my back
Smells like a man without smelling strongly
Ice cold (which is nice) like an open refrigerator behind me

Maybe “man” isnt accurate
Smells male

1 Like

Yes, it’s male. Any specifics? What do you think his functions are? How does he look like?

1 Like

So… He brought me entertainment from around me. I dont know how he did it, but im almost positive he brought the company clown into my office to make me laugh.

I see a huge smile, actually. A little creepy but not intentionally creepy. His form is dark and wispy, but not really clothed, just there

1 Like

Oh, fu–

Can you scroll up and see that picture I posted in this thread? Does the smile (and the entity itself) resemble that?

2 Likes

Fucking hell i swear on my blood i didnt even notice that photo before, but yes a little xD

Less dripping black/white, more wispy
No bowtie

2 Likes

I see. I think the problem is that I don’t make the entity detailed enough, so my mind fills in the blanks (and since that creature in the photo is what’s on my mind a lot atm, it gets mixed with the entity I’m making).

Tbh, I was planning to send you a shadowy man with ripped clothes and a knife. I didn’t imagine the face or anything.

I might try this another day again when my mind is more clear. Although I wouldn’t call this an entire failure. I mean, I can make them and send them pretty quickly. I just have to work on details and not let my mind make weirdo combos I don’t want.

Thanks for participating!

2 Likes

The touch tracing my tattoo may have been a knife, im not sure. If it was, it was warm.

2 Likes

Interesting. :smiley:

1 Like

Do you guys wanna try identifying crystal energy?

I’d channel the energy of a crystal from my collection to you and you would have to identify what sort of crystal it is or the feelings that you get from it’s energy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, I was sleeping when you sent that message. Yes, I’d like to, but we have to be both online at the same time.

@KingOfHearts616

Ready.

1 Like

Alright, I sent you an entity already. tell me as many details as you can about it.

I feel really heavy energy. Like its trying to be menacing towards me. Trying to test me to see if I’ll cower.

It keeps moving its hands from my shoulders to my throat. Reminds me of xenomorph hands… Long and slender…

1 Like

Yup! Do you see only 1 pair of hands or more? What do you think this entity does? What functions does it perform?

1 Like

I only saw the one pair clearly. Can’t for the life of me see past its elbows… Except for the flash of a smile that enjoys what he’s doing every once in a while.

As I said, felt like he wanted to test me. Guessing something. Testing my abilities for some reason. See if I’ll crack. See if I can handle something. It feels like he has knowledge to teach if someone can handle it.

Idk… I may be wrong… Just what I’m getting

1 Like

Because there isn’t anything past its elbows! There should be more hands in there, though. Hm. The smile seems to be a re-occurring theme for some reason. It always shows up.

Yup! Correct!

I’ll retract it now. Want to try one more time? I want to see if the smile will happen again. This time I’ll put extra focus on the face of the entity.

Honestly it was two pairs I saw. Thats why it felt like it was moving from shoulders to throat… It was just squeezing with its different hands…

1 Like