I'm One

Hello. I’m here to observe for the most part. My level of ability is abstract. I’m a special snowflake and do my own thing. I’ll likely share my experiences and ask others about theirs.

What does this mean?

Please tell us what you practice, and how long you have practiced. It is helpful to know in order to answer any questions you may have, and to measure any advice you give.

2 Likes

As are we all! :wink:

Would be nice if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself please, sadly we get larpers pass through who use mystery as the basic compost, from which they grow a garden of florid bullshit-scented lies. :thinking:

3 Likes

It means it’d be difficult assigning me a level. I don’t practice anything specific, I just do what I want. I’ve half-ass “practiced” for 10 years. Regardless, If there is something I want, I get it. I suppose the best way to explain what I practice is a mix of Hermeticism, Gnosticism, and Buddhism.

3 Likes

Haha the special snowflake part was done for some select individuals that might stumble upon it that are in the know. In any case I don’t intend to share anything that one can’t easily (relatively) verify for themselves. Hopefully the other reply was enough of a description.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating upon your experience.

2 Likes