I'm Offering Free Tarot Readings!

What you say is “this is what im getting it” readers pick up om different things.

I recently did a reading on a friend who was open but then the other two people asked right after i could tell they doubted me and were looking for any bullshit to call.
I am also still learning i jist do intuitive readings and let the cards speak I have yet to learn the basic definitions set out.
I scan their soul and ask the cards how this relates to them then are start going off of that. I dont doubt my magick like that anymore.

2 Likes

I like everything which is free

1 Like

Yes please, if still open. :smile:

1 Like

I did like one… if available

1 Like

Ifits still possible i would like it aswell

1 Like

Could I have one as well?

1 Like

I’ll take one as well, I’ll PM
Edit: oh. Never mind. Didn’t read the previous comments.
Ugh, why would anyone give you shit for telling them what they didn’t want to hear? Especially when you’re offering them for free, especially when you’re admittedly a beginner… Sorry you had to deal with people like that this time, I’m sure the next time you offer will be better :slight_smile:

And yeah, I know I said I would PM, just figured it would be simpler than you having to go through and do it yourself :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

@Lady_Eva please close

I’d like one please

1 Like

Maybe have just one question in mind instead of a general reading? Maybe limit it about 5 to 10?

2 Likes

Id like one. I’ll give you contextual feedback since this is for practice.

2 Likes

i like one!!

1 Like

I would like one, thank you

1 Like

Please I need it :pray:

1 Like

Update: since I’ve made my post a few days ago, I’ve completed a total of 26 readings! Most went fantastic, others not so much :sweat_smile:. Thanks everyone who replied and allowed me to read you! I got all the practice I didn’t know I needed :joy:. Even gotten better with grounding myself so I’ve kept my headaches to a minimum!

Will definitely do this again another time. :heart:

8 Likes

Could u please do one for me?! :slight_smile:

Hey Destiny, I’d love a reading if you’re still doing them. Thanks Patrick

Sorry Destiny ! I should’ve read the whole thread 1st !! Patrick

The reading was great and accurate
Thank you for the reading :black_heart::+1:

I want one please