I'm Offering Free Tarot Readings!

I’ve been doing tarot for a little while now, but with playing cards. Don’t know what ever stopped me from buying a real deck, but I finally mustered up the courage and got two. So glad I did! I want to gain some practice with others, because I’ve only ever pulled for myself. Reply if you’d like a reading and I’ll pm you!

13 Likes

I’d like one

1 Like

I’d also like one

1 Like

I also like one

1 Like

I would like one too please! Thanks in advance

1 Like

I’d like one too

1 Like

I would like one as well pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like one please

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile:
Count me in for a reading please, whenever you can :wink:

1 Like

I’d like one!

1 Like

I’ll jump in on this if you’re not too swamped.

1 Like

If it’s possible, I also would like one, thank youuu

1 Like

I would like one. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

I’d like one in reference to Lucifer and Azazel. Im thinking Lucifer wants me to contact him more but i haven’t been able too. Azazel only seems to be around when i call on him and it has me worried in the weirdest way.

Also, I’d suggest making a reading on the otherwise you’re going to get to bogged down by it.

Me please

1 Like

If you’re still open, I’m game.

2 Likes

Would like one too please.

1 Like

I would like one too…thank you!

1 Like

Make sure to @Lady_Eva when you need the post closed.
Otherwise youll get cluster fucked by the entire forum and get those “whEre’s mY rEaDiNg”
messages constantly
:relieved:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I think I’m getting ready for her to close it. People are pm-ing me with their questions when I literally said to let me pm you so I can keep things organized, on top of others telling me my reading was innaccurate because it doesn’t match what other readers told them. :expressionless: I’m conflicted because I don’t know if I’m not actually resonating with them or if they’re those people that goes to 7963415 different readers until they hear the answer they want to hear. :joy::joy:. I’ve gotten decent feedback from the majority though.

12 Likes