I'm new

I was just messin’ with you - I’m basically a genius, so please don’t take anything like that personally. You’ll know if you’ve offended me because your brain will melt, and your computer/phone will turn into a crocodile. This is true by the way…

Now - serious stuff: Egyptian dark arts - whatcha got that you CAN share, and is it Kemetic (if that’s the right word) or Coptic or Islamic or something else I can’t think of?

What did you mean by that statement though?

That we would need to study Egyptian Magic more?

That we would need elevated states of consciousness?

Both?

i want to teach*a few specially person what i know about egyptian. but i don’t know yet with who i must share this information

[quote=“AlexandervonHaupt, post:1, topic:3006”]medew-netjer: for who want to learn egyptian black art. let me know.
מזל טוב![/quote]

What branche?

Can you give us an idea what your criteria would be?

be yourself. i will embrace just one

Fair enough. No wandering hands though, 'kay? :wink:

–. — --- --.

You and Zorrito the comma king are going to have some epic discussions on here, I can tell! :o)

what kind of discussions?

Highly-punctuated ones.

ahh.ok…by the way, my name is Alexander, like Alexander the Great but without horse.

Alexander von Haupt

Greetings Alexander! :slight_smile:

I’m Eva, short for my real name Evangeline, and hope that you’ll share some of your perspectives and ideas on other topics.

Interesting surname. :slight_smile:

thanks, you’re affable person, Eva. i like that

You and Zorrito the comma king are going to have some epic discussions on here, I can tell! :o)[/quote]

Ohh Gosh! If that happens Im really going to have a stroke here -____-

the universe tells me that you should share it with me

maybe, do not say no to anyone

the universe tells me that you should share it with me[/quote]

Elison…errr…I mean ‘Alexander’ says you have to be big brained and earn it.

No-one gets super-3leetz egyptian magicks and knows bilderburger passcodes without big brain

the universe tells me that you should share it with me[/quote]

You talk to the universe … thats fine.
Universe talks back… thats crazy…