I'm new to magick

I’m 16 and I’m in the 11th grade and I found Intress in this throughout highschool so far would it be okay for me to offer a demon if that’s the correct term “To work” with me but I feel like the problem would be me not having a really quite space at home could I still contribute to do doing this ?

Personally, I do almost all the magical workings in my bedroom; often even sitting in front of the computer. There are likely better ways, but if one figures that at the moment they aren’t feasible :slight_smile: … Another option is the Astral Temple; you may close your eyes and visualize it from the exterior (a pyramid, or a gothic castle, and so on), then open the door and “build” it inside: floor, furniture etc.

1 Like

As long as you are dedicated and your will is strong I don’t think any entity would despise you just because you don’t have a large appartment on your own^^

1 Like

Hi @mutant,

Why have you created 2 threads for the same topic and not really posted a proper introduction?

Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

I also have two agressive dogs could that interrupt anything ?