I'm new member

Hey everybody I’m Brianne, 24 and I’m new here. I’m interested in demons, hellhounds and I’m also for Lucifer and I’m also a satanist, wiccan. I choose this path because I feel it’s right and I know the truth and I feel free from christianity and free to be who I am. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

1 Like

Honestly I’m still a beginner myself. the others I’m new at it but what I do know is that I like the 7 tenets.

Thank you.

1 Like

I used to use herbs for cleansing and tigers eye.

So you are just beginning your journey in magick?

1 Like

Yes. I would like to get that satanic bible to start with and looking for a job at the moment.

1 Like

Ay I’m a member of the tst also

1 Like

That’s awesome. I also still want buy that membership card too. I wish there was a satanic temple in my hometown. But at the same time gotta find a way to protect yourself. Too many religious crazies out there.

1 Like

Where are you from?

Welcome to BALG. If your looking for a job perhaps Behphegor can help you out, or Mammon. They’ve help me out in the past. Them or Satan himself.

1 Like

I live in Wichita, KS

2 Likes

Good luck. Im in indiana now and it easily requires 3x the effort and time investment to get to a shop or local like minded community than it did out in the Seattle area.

1 Like

Yea. I know it’s hard especially when I don’t know whose open minded or not. Living in a bible belt state doesn’t help either.

2 Likes

Thank you and maybe.