I'm New Here Introduction

I’m on a quest. I’m from a Witchcraft family that has survived since the old Salem days. The Elders in my family allowed me to become aware of our heritage and my real destiny. I’m a Warlock and my goal is to be as powerful and accomplished as possible. I’ve been perfecting telepathy and telekinesis working on my inner power. So now I want to perfect Sorcery. To Society I’m whats known as a “Winner”. Well adjusted, college educated, successful. People would be shocked to know that I make my life easier and more fun using Magic. I’m here to learn more, because the little taste of Sorcery that I got made me want to learn everything !!! So thank everyone in advance.

5 Likes

I’m a Catholic oathbreaker. Nice to meet you

4 Likes

We will be friends. That I can discern LOL

welcome :wink:

Welcome to the dark side.

3 Likes

I mean NO offence but we’re taught that was just mass hysteria, and no real witches, lazy request but do you have any recommendations for online research on this? :thumbsup:

I always hoped it was a real thing, and not just people being crazy…

I recall watching an episode of “Who Do You Think You Are?” with Sarah-Jessica Parker finding out one of her ancestors was tried as a witch in Salem, but luckily escaped being murdered, it was pretty interesting.

3 Likes

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:. By jove

1 Like

The “real” witches of Salem lived there in total seclusion and when the mass hysteria occured buried themselves in the wilderness until all the madness and killing stopped. Then when other areas of the colonies, especially the western wilderness opened up, we were the first people to say see ya. Make no mistake Witches were all over Salem. The poor victims of the trials were all total innocents. It’s amazing how even now the powers that are are trying to minimize how they tried to make Witchcraft the scapegoat to steal people’s money and real estate…

1 Like

Hi there, I have recently joined this forum.

Intros go here. A bit more info would be appreciated

1 Like

Please post an introduction in our Intro thread. It is one of the rules of this forum. Tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you have.

Just click on the link provided.

1 Like

Haha you were faster than me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just a bit. Jinx again :wink:

2 Likes