Im new here, im come as a student

Hello, my name is Billeimi, I’ve been reading extensively before making this post . I inspire to learn and ascend in my magical practice. I want to thank everyone who reads this post , much love

3 Likes

Can you tell us a bit more about your magickal experience since this isn’t a full introduction? Here’s some helpful Ideas for your intro:

Don’t forget to also read BALG rules here →

~Moved to New Magician Help & Introductions~

1 Like

Greetings! What’s your current main goal in magick? :smiley:

1 Like

I apologize, i don’t mean to offend this forums policy. I honestly dont know much about Black magick, i really just innerstand the basics. I’ve bought books such as “Pacts with the devil” , a book from S.Connolly. I haven’t finished PWTD yet. I want to summon a daemon to help with my ascension in magick, and to learn more about my own power. I have built a foundation in my musical career but im confused on what my next steps should be to achieve certain goals i set for myself.

3 Likes

No problem my friend, we just like to know what people are interested in, and a bit about your previous experience, so we can be more helpful and also so everyone is a “real person” and not just words on a screen. :smiley: :+1:

I did a post about magick for a music career here, I don’t know if anything in it may be helpful to you:

3 Likes

wow , i just read that post and im intrigued. Im a youtuber that reacts to foreign music from around the world. We basically freestyle on the beats to the songs we react to and our fans love it, and me and brother have accumulated a large following over 100k fans around the world but mostly in Europe, but im at a point where i want to figure out my best route to finally enter into the music industry as an Artist myself. This is my drive behind learning about magick

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this, I will practice this technique in my meditation tonight. Also I have couple questions if you don’t mind enlightening me on. Does this type of technique strengthen your aura as well. Do you feel your energy fields expand? or does it expand at all?

3 Likes

I imagine at least 3 layers to my aura. 1 is a foot outside my body, next is 25 feet out and next is 50 feet out.

It should help to build up stregth to it. I also use the mirror ball around it too.

2 Likes

Okay great, I appreciate you for taking the time out to share this with me

1 Like

Welcome, wish you get what you want : ) bless.

I wish I can be a student too if I can find someone willing to teach me and accept me as my English not good :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes