I'm new and want to learn more about demons and spirits

Pls help me understand or maybe learn more about demons. I also don’t have any psychic or any relation to that stuff I’m just curious

1 Like

I’m new too. My personal belief… and obviously I may be wrong. I’m learning… is that they are aspects of our own consciousness that we rarely communicate with but we can and bring them into conscious communication. I come from a background where demon = bad and angel = good and I don’t think that’s true at all anymore.

Yeah; a magician says that even in popular magick is felt that demons aren’t really evil and angels totally good, because the Devil is sometimes drawn with a lit small candle between his horns, and the angels wield a sword.

Use search system if you want to know more.

1 Like

As part of the rules here on the forum, you do need to create your own introduction. Within the introduction, you need to answer the following questions:

-age (can be an estimate but we do need to know if you are a minor to help give appropriate answers for the sake of legality )
-experience in magic (if any)
-interests or strengths you have within magic/spirit work
-things you wish to learn about/expect from the community.

This helps us to help you out, as some of our advice may not apply well depending on your experience. You can answer them here instead of making a completely new thread and I’ll change the title to fit more appropriately.

As far as information on demons and spirits, there is plenty of material here if you use the search function. Depending on the spirit, I may be of some help as much of my own work revolves around interacting and working with spirits. I am always happy to help however I can :slight_smile:

Other than that, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hi @Frosty

Welcome to our forum. Here’s a few tips to get you started.

1. Give us “The forum members” an introduction. It doesn’t have to be your life history but we do like to know a little bit about the people we talk to. Tell us things like what brought you here, how long you have practiced and what you practice. Your age would be helpful as it helps us craft appropriate responses.

2. At the top right of the screen is a “Search Function”. A lot of the information you seek can be found there. Please use it. If you can’t find the answer there then feel free to ask questions or create a topic.

3. If you create a topic and your not getting responses as quick as you would like, DON’T create another topic, you may need to just re-work what you already written. It could just be as simple as a catchy title to fix the problem or just give it time. This forum is worldwide so you may have to wait a bit.

4. Please be courteous. There are many views and opinions expressed here. Some may fit your point of view and some may not. Respect is key to having a long and happy relationship with the forum members.

I hope you found this information helpful and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

A.D.

2 Likes

We must have replied seconds apart from eachother on this one lol

3 Likes

Too funny :slight_smile:

We’ll at least we’re both on it :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

My solution to all this is that if your just conducting some research or a one off regarding a vision or are curious about a subject you don’t have to formally join the forum, you could go to any thread on any given subject without signing in or participating with an intro and just scroll the subjects and postings with the search engine and come up with hundreds of answers.

Well about my personal info

Experience in magic: Well I don’t remember having experiences that involves magic nor do I have any idea on how to use magic, but when I was young strange things happened in my house though like my bike was moving on it’s own at nighttime before(I can’t remember so much though I was still 10 back then.)

Interests in magic: I’m interested in demons that can foretell my future and alsu succubus(just for some reasons.)

Things I want to know in magic: Well I do want to know anything that can get me a nice relationship or even just a short fling or so. I also want to learn if I can get some money with this hehehe.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and welcome to the forum.

thanks