I'm new and i need some help

Hi, i’m new with this things and today and yesterday i tried two summoning.
Yesterday i tried the letter of intent for an incubi, but nothing happened, i think, i were just sitting and trembling, but i think it’s because i left the window in my room open. Today at something like 12.30 am i tried to ask help to Lucifer, i have read that he is great with beginners.
I used his sigil and a white candle, i called his name but again nothing happened, i tried to talk to him even if couldn’t sense him, i tried to ask for help, like to help me with astral sense, my third eye, but nothing.
Pleas help me, i just don’t know what i have to do, from where to start.

1 Like

Keep searching. There\s a lot of good info in this forum. And follow your instinct. :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

Okay so I don’t know what your previous level of experience is, so I am just throwing a few ideas out there. If you called Lucifer he most likely heard you. Are your spiritual senses working well, or are you at least practicing? It can take a while, but if you call upon a spirit without first developing the ability to see/hear/feel them then you most likely not notice anything happen. That does not mean your efforts are not bearing fruit, though. You can still evoke successfully without visual/auditory contact, it just isn’t as jaw dropping.

Also, are you opening your sigils before you use them? Or at least getting into TGS with the candle? Those make a lot of difference, in my experience.

2 Likes

Like i said i’m new with magic so my spiritual sense is not working, i don’t know what to do to improve it, and i don’t know how to open a sigil or how to get in the TGS with the candle

1 Like

Meditation helps a lot with astral senses, I haven’t perfected mine yet but I try to meditate for 5-10 minutes at a time throughout the day and I’ve been making progress

1 Like

The candle is just one way to slip into TGS. There are a ton of articles here on the subject of TGS and opening sigils; just hit the search function.

For developing astral sight, meditation techniques are good and a must-do, and EA has some great exercises in Evoking Eternity for developing the ability to actually see spirits. Also, Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos has excellent beginner techniques to develop all astral senses.

What you are doing already is probably the most important training you can do for yourself; trying. Even if you do not get immediate results you are jumping in and trying things and gaining experience. You are also finding what works for you and what does not This is key, so keep up the good work!

2 Likes

You need to meditate. What people dont understand is that they spirits help with your astral senses by TEACHING us methods of practice so to speak, it is not like the matrix where the entity will grant you a magick power and boom you have astral senses… daily meditation is the gym for the mind and like a flower you will begin to grow and develop as muscles grow when working out regularly. Its one of those things that take time and commitment, but once you’re there you’re good to go. So begin a daily regimen

5 Likes

100% fact right there. I think all beginners should watch Pumping Iron at least once, just to examine the psychology of the athletes being filmed. Then apply most of those principles to their daily spiritual practice. It really does translate.

2 Likes

Ha love pumping iron

1 Like