I'm looking for a mentor

I’ve gotten pretty far off of learning, pretty fast, and I’m guessing the next step is to ask for a mentor.

So far, Belial himself is my main mentor, but I was looking for someone who is more physical.

2 Likes

Here is a lot of advice info free,on all matters of magick I guess try tat a year be enough .and check books in amqzon

Kendall.a member has a book shared for free to forum try tat too.koeting series in Kindle

Honestly, I don’t know why anyone would want a mentor, isn’t the stereotype that mentors just abuse you and screw you over.

When I eventually decided to summon Belial, I was like I suck and I’m never going to follow some teachers rules. I’m incapable of bowing down to anyone. Half the advice he gives, that is even the “good advice” i just ignore.

I can only imagine that a flesh and blood person would just find worse things to do (imagining a flesh and blood person doing the stuff demons have done makes me think its going to be like 1001x worse cause they are real life people doing stuff.)

1 Like

Fair, fair point.

I guess it’s time for me to step looking for mentors, and start looking for friends with magickal knowledge

It’s usually advised to work solo and if you need a mentor it’ll happen. A mentor is merely meant to give you various perspectives of your own path so you can discard what is unnecessary and bring in what works for you.

2 Likes