I'm just so lost

I don’t have a freak n clue wth is go n on with me so much privacy to just tell this board . I’m so confussed I’ve gone through a million sites try n to figure out everything i feel so alone anyone n or around the augusta ga area ?. I’m scared.my emotions r so up and down its been one hell of a ride thus far ! My mind has so much n it …meditation is the biggest challenge I’ve ever faced. i think I’ve seriously got a curse on me. dang if u all only knew ! Can’t take it all n ! Grrrrrrr! Wish i could astral to esccape ! Anyone wanna adopt me ? I’m only 34 backwards lolol

Uhh…no?

And yes, meditation will be (if not already) one of toughest things you will ever face.

But after you got it down it is a fantastic feeling. A great way to get away from the busy world, quiet down, and plan your next ritual. I like spending what feels like days in what I call my Void Room.

You’ll get there. One day it will just “click” for you.

[quote=“Orismen, post:3, topic:1821”]But after you got it down it is a fantastic feeling. A great way to get away from the busy world, quiet down, and plan your next ritual. I like spending what feels like days in what I call my Void Room.

You’ll get there. One day it will just “click” for you.[/quote]

Thats right. The race is not won by the strong, or the swift, but by the one who is persistent.

How long have you been practicing if you don’t mind me asking?

mystic mind, is not realted to EA’s work but try Eckhart Tolle’s power of now, it helps with anything , specially improving your cocentration and cleaning thoughts