I'm in the need of some Love Advice

She has subconscious issues , you will expend energy chasing this person with problems and if you do start a relationship you will feel an endless void of trying to repair her , just leave her a Lone , there’s enough chaos in the world to start a relationship with someone who needs to heal

3 Likes

You’ll be drinking from the cup of death cause your thirsty , and you’ll keep drinking until it’s too late , I can tell from the way you described her how this ends

1 Like

chasing is the wrong mentality of which majority of people do. Healthy relationship is when both walk side by side sharing and exploring life together. Seems your chasing. Never works out. There’s a difference between chasing the label bf/gf status vs truly getting to know someone.

THey put person on pedestal like an object to be claim instead of interacting with person to better life together. And if you observe all the ones that don’t work out. One of the person went into status label focus instead of actual relating /communicating with each other. They be like, your my friend/bf/husband etc… You shouldn’t treat me like that cuz your my ‘whatever label’. rather then discussing the issues and having heart to heart talk. You know what i mean.

Then it becomes a fight about status internally in their heads and the issues never gets focus on. Causing misunderstanding and they forever never clear up the misunderstanding and both have bad impression of each other for life.

3 Likes

The other person feeds off the ego rush

1 Like

I dont’ like labels and she doesn’t like them either. I don’t want to call her my girlfriend or anything like that, I just want something “casual” with her that’s good for both of us. Maybe I’m just day dreaming, like I said I haven’t seen her in 3 months and who knows when will I see her again.

1 Like

You still need to define the relationship. to have common understanding and goals. Not to say labeling. Just defining the purpose of you two. otherwise it’s waste of time.

1 Like

If you’re a corporation that does $50,000 deals every day don’t act like you care about a few $500 ones.

If you act like you care about the $500 ones too much what does that say about your enterprise?

There’s very likely another dude in the mix now based on my experience talking to women. Modern guys are either extremely needy, anxious, and controlling which will drive her crazy or they’re very needy and not at all confident/strong which will drive her even more crazy…

Women can hold the psycho back for 2 months, guys can hold the insecurity back for just as long. Transcend by becoming genuinely indifferent so she’s a damn good bonus and it’s clear sailing or both of you. Worst case is it’s not win/win and you have to find another girl next week to roll with. Abundance, for both of you.

Showing playful indifference sets you apart in ways you won’t believe. If she’s there, cool, if she needs to go make a mistake with some dipshit for a while, cool. It’ll just reinforce why you’re the prize

Divine for it and don’t expend much effort if any on it. You’re distance, go get a girl in your zipcode and make plans for the weekend. You’re definitely communicating exactly what your Friday night looks like without even realizing it

Womenspeak = Subcommunication

2 Likes

@norski lol . just say there are plenty fish in the sea proverb. None of these cryptic
Art of war style of lessons that require thinking. haha. not all can think to figure out your message. myself excluded. =o) :wink:

I’d be extremely reluctant to offer that advice since that shuts down any sense of her huntress catching him. He needs to rouse her to the hunt so she can catch him

Sellers market with “her goods” in today’s age. Gotta deal accordingly. All that would do is give a false sense of comfort to him while killing her incentive in the chase

1 Like

and what is the point of the flowery message if one can’t figure it out. lol i don’t mind it though but sometimes in this forum. simple direct is best. As you can see from the many folks being confuse from their issues already. They aren’t ready for puzzles. haha.

That’s indeed the point actually haha, he’s gone all in on one in a different ocean when others are all around and just as great to swim with

1 Like

you mean the good ones are in the atlantic ocean and he’s in the pacific ocean where there are sharks not fish. =o) Been there. sharks will eat us alive. lol everyone can relate.

It’s plainly written if one is looking for it. Another way to put it is “if you want to make a deal bad enough, you’ll make a bad deal. If you make one at all.”

Most dating advice doesn’t landslide results for people. I like the stuff that does but it requires a rather large perspective shift

art of war is about war. It might be challenging for many to translate it to seduction. There’s another book ’ the art of seduction by robert greene. it uses principles and many stories of seduction. many people like that book too.

1 Like

Also an excellent read, very similar principles. Would definitely recommend

anything by robert greene is a fun read. the challenging part is remembering the lessons and applying it.

1 Like

Guy keeps it uncomfortably real. I’m a fan. 48 Laws of Power should be required reading for anyone with a hint of ambition just for the defense awareness alone :metal:

1 Like

to be honest. i skim and browse through his books. never actually read page by page. I know its good. Its just too freaking long them stories… lol.

I hear his 33 strategies book is more practical then the 48 laws of power.

@eric433 So for you love advice. if you read all the 5 books by robert greene. you’ll do better then any of our advice as it focus on human psychology /influence. =o) the art of seduction, 48 laws of power, 33 strategies of war, mastery, and law of human nature.

I’m constantly going through, one big take away per day. Stories for context. Adds up over a few years and 100% worth it