I'm in extreme pain - Serpent phenomena

Have you tried cleansing your home, rather then banishing anything from yourself. Lets remember unwanted guests can and enjoy clinging to objects, rather then people.

If you canā€™t figure it out within the next week, I would strongly consider a 7 day uncrossing, exorcism rather then banishing. Your pain sounds quite gruesome, and is something very strong if it affect your mundane sensesā€¦ sorry bro.

1 Like

Hmmm, thatā€™s actually so strange. I might be able to help when we talk later, hopefully before then you can find a solution

1 Like

I am reading around, and there is a possibility too much energy is going into you head rather. Have you been practicing your energy work lately? It shows that intense visualization occurs which can feel real, and this causes headaches and confusion after the meditation. The head cannot take as much energy as the solar plexus (which I am sure you know)ā€¦ Perhaps when this happens, direct the energy to your solar plexus and away from your headā€¦ Just trying to help, hope everything works out well.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice apparently from what I can see is thereā€™s a entity inside of me, one that has been with me since a child.

Canā€™t contact the motherfucker though, he seems to have a free will beyond what most spirits have.

1 Like

Wow, I had that problem. It took me 6 months to get rid of the attachment. Itā€™s a real bitch to get rid of but I finally did.

1 Like

If you are not allergic

3 x aspirin 300 mg at once plus 1 short shot black coffee with sugar

otherwise doctor and prescription for a triptan OTC in some countries for migraines.

Finally if either option not dealing with pain sorry but you need proper medical help as this may not be an esoteric issue.

I wrote about this entity before, heā€™s using a mask called the crooked man.

1 Like

Sounds a lot like thereā€™s a merging, or an astral body transformation going on, and the more sensitive you are to feel energy, the more connected to your nervous system it is, hence the physical pain you can feel. Spirits usually block our painreceptors during these events, but sometimes they donā€™t, or they simply forget to do that.

2 Likes

Have you attempted actual exorcism yet? I assume you want to rid yourself of this entity?

I donā€™t know why I am so very drawn to thisā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve tried it yes but, as exorcism goes if you look into the true mechanics of it, exorcism only closes the perception of the spirit.

Instead of completely, removing it from you, if the entity pops back into mind which it does, I then reopen the subconscious connection to that specific entity.

2 Likes

I did what I could, which seems to have done something. Hopefully youā€™ve regained some strength. Try getting another spirit to remove it.

I did a ritual with EA when I was in Utah to banish ALL negative entities in my life. We drove to a secluded area in the canyons where I stood on a cliff facing the water and woods in the desert. We placed a circle of rocks and with our astral energy. With a machete in hand, and blind folded, we summoned Ogun, the God of War to come into the machete (his weapon of choice) and to aid me fighting off all entities in my life which cause potential harm to me. Once the machete harnessed the energies, I then invoked Ogun into my body for a possession. We then evoked all entities inside and out of me to inside of the battle arena, where I fought and killed each adversary by the power of Oguns blade. I would see a line in my astral vision as a guide to where I should slash my enemies, and this is where my arms brought the blade. Once it was over, I was exhausted but have never felt so clean.

3 Likes

How long has this been going on?

@C.Kendall

How is it going now?

I had a weird thing with snakes after cognitive hypnotherapy but it wasnā€™t this bad.
I dreamt that snakes jumped in my mouth and forced their way down my throat. I woke up sick and could feel them in my body for hours.

1 Like

Iā€™m being told with the beings that I work with that I have to undergo extreme fasting for this to stop.
I have no clue if this would help in your case, but thatā€™s what I have been told to do. So I thought Iā€™d share just in case it benefits you.

1 Like

An update on my situation.
The serpents crawling has stopped for the time being. Itā€™s more like they are trying to but there is a wall that is blocking themā€¦ And they keep trying and tryingā€¦ so yeah itā€™s continuous pain.
Watery, red eyes. Third eye acting wacky. Plus I feel like Iā€™m more in the astral realm than in here. Does that even make sense?
Is that even possible?

Itā€™s just so scary. Can someone even help? Or mAke me understand just what is happening.

I know im kinda hijacking this thread but our situations are so similar.

2 Likes

Those beings are being funny!
Extreme fasting will displace your pivot further from this low vibrational plane to an higher kind - which is the least thing you need right now

You need to stay grounded - Try to maintain a balance between your spiritual pursuit and your earthly path

Go outside, walk barefooted in Nature, Admire the sun, Feel the breeze, Feel the vibration of the ground,Smile,Listen to some jazz, Drink lots and lots of water and BOOM! - No more snakes,Trust me

Yes.
While meditating - Listen to Schumanns resonance binaural beat

Giving attention to the situation gives it more energy. Ignore it and let it pass OR immerse yourself in it and see what the situation has to offer you

3 Likes