I'm here

I’ve been practicing magick and studying the supernatural for over 25 years.

1 Like

Welcome.

This doesn’t really fit the criteria of an introduction though as it tells us nothing about you.

What types of magick do you practice?

What areas of magick are you interested in?

What are your magical strengths that you can help people with?

What brought you to this forum?

Little more about me, I started reading Crowley as a pre-teen, got my first Thoth deck shortly thereafter. I was introduced to Santeria by my grandmother and still practice but consider myself a Thelemite. I practice all forms of soothsaying and am a natural psychic and empath. Looking to meet others who have Egyptian visions and spiritual connections, especially with Hathor, Anubis and Osiris.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating a bit more on your experience, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thelema is too difficult. Based upon the difficult Golden Dawn system - fucking correct coloured candles and proper metals and appropriate incense and robes with cabalistical stolls and times in tables at the back of old books. Thelema is a bit like that. Anyway, when I was a Thelemite I was a fan of Marcello Motta, so everyone hated me.

Al.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time here!

I found the philosophy and spiritual side to be extensions of my already present existence and it just resonates with me. Great thing about it is that it has the ritual and rite for those who need it, but it’s not a requirement for those who don’t.