I'm having trouble with the spirit invite

I think I opened too many unnecessary threads, sorry. I decided to invite Astaroth today, but I tried a few times at my house, but I couldn’t invite comfortably because I live with my brother. That’s why I wanted to leave the house tonight and invite Astaroth to another setting. Now I just got home and frankly I couldn’t find a suitable environment. I wandered all over the place in the cold for 1 hour and I can’t move my hands. I want to work with Astaroth and can’t do anything because of where I am. Frankly, I’ve been researching these assets for 10 months and I think it’s time to work with them, but there’s nothing I can do. what do you think i should do?

1 Like

If you don’t have privacy, then build an astral temple, and do your rituals there. To someone on the outside, it would look like you were just meditating.

1 Like

I researched the Astral Temple. However, I had read that in order to meet with the Demon in the Temple, it is necessary to first contact the Demon outside the Temple.

1 Like

I don’t know where you would have read that, but it is not true. In an astral temple, you perform a ritual in the same way you would if you were doing it physically, so having to do it physically first kind of seems a bit redundant. Besides, it is easier for the demon to meet you in the astral plane than it is to bring it down to the physical plane, and traditionally, astral evocation was often taught before physical evocation. There are also some systems that only use astral evocation.

2 Likes

Thank you for your answers. I will begin to deal with the Astral Temple

1 Like