I'm Gone

Not an attack on BALG, it’s authors, the forum, or its members. I still recommend EA, JD, JS, Asbjorn, Kurtis, Asenath, etc. Just got better things to do than play magickal war games with some asshole. Every time I get attacked, even if no damage is done, I know about it. I have to rework my protection and defense, I have to weigh out what my response may be, whether I should engage fully or let my hounds handle it… it’s a pain in the ass. I’d rather not fucking deal with the hassle. This is why I stayed underground so long. Communities always have that one or five dickhead(s). Stay infernally righteous y’all. :metal:t2:

6 Likes

I did a witch bottle and am doing daily banishing for the last ten days.BALG is our one chance to learn stuff which we cannot find anywhere and actually mix with a genuine community of our own kind.

I refuse to let anyone use silly distractive magic to take this away from me.

If I did not have BALG, I would never met awesome people and managed my problems so effectively.

The person targeting us knows there is strength in numbers.

I know what being attacked is like.But what is the point of being Mages, or aspiring Mages if we cannot take an astral shoe and beat these parasites.

7 Likes

p.s. We will miss you x

2 Likes

I’m going to put up some methods with minimal exposition, I am actually still in bed lol as I have an early start today, need to do that then get breakfasts.

PM me anyone who wants to join a group work, then with your permission from that i will start a group PM later that will give us the ability to organise time/s and day/s to work in synch on this. :+1:

If anyone wants to take a break for a bit while we do this, go for it, this is not everyone’s cup of tea.

“When you do weird shit, expect weird shit to start happening.”
~ Eva’s Law

9 Likes

Seems astral attacks are on the rise these past couple weeks. Doesn’t seem like a coincidence or even the work of individual members, I’ve noted at least 5 of these incidents.

Something is amidst

1 Like

5 Likes

I can tell you one of them is down, and I’ll do the same to anyone else that attacks me.
don’t bring the games of lesser animals to me.

They seem to be specifically avoiding known experienced members.

1 Like

I haven’t found that to be true, ot tried it with me and a few other people with several years under their belt. :thinking:

1 Like

Any particular way this stuff is manifesting?

1 Like

I’m not sure talking about that on here will help, people will begin creating thoughtforms and also, it lets anyone consciously behind this know what’s being observed, and what’s not. JMO, if people want to share that, but it does risk people who have other situations going on assuming theirs is linked, and then it all becomes this rat-king type of tangled-up self-cursing thing.

2 Likes

I’m in… but no pm privileges as of yet

1 Like

You were a short way off that so I’ve upgraded you. :+1:

2 Likes

I can probably give details.

2 Likes

I appreciate it. Thanks @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Pm me if you want.

@Raven_Maleficus I don’t know if you want to join the group thing, I will share some of what I saw in that later and maybe add yours? Up to you, no pressure.

No reason not to share notes but I think giving it sacrifices, fuss, and beginning to structure it next is about the least wise thing to do publicly.

1 Like

Something is amiss.
There will be a Fire next.
Banish with Water.

1 Like

Yeah, cryptic prophecies are real helpful.

I am coming to the shocking and frankly rather horrifying conclusion that very few people on this forum comprehend even the basics of psychic self-defence?

Or common sense?

Let’s all just run round with our asses on fire and throw out wild ideas, create an egregore, PM frantically to blame this on a few forum members (bonus points for people cynically using this for their own agenda) then drive them off the forum, whilst feeding our egregore and making people who genuinely DO hate the forum dance with glee at the chaos going on! :crazy_face:

Sorry, I’m closing this thread before it turns into a fucking three-ring circus of “what not to do if you have unwanted phenomena.”

19 Likes