I'm going to evoke " The Source "

Okay wait hear me out, " the source ", is that which is all consciousness, all the demons, angels, gods and spirits alike are emanations of the source.

People try to disagree now I don’t see the source as
" God ", but I do see it as existence all that is, is just an emanation of the source.

Imagine that evoking the source, all of creation, destruction, consciousness, power, energy, matter, life and death in a body.

It would give a name, a sigil, then imagining after working with this being, you get possessed by it, now imagine that you’re getting possessed by " THE SOURCE ".

That would be insane, I have the formula for doing this and will be doing it soon but just let me know your thoughts on this.

11 Likes

@C.Kendall Is it an actual being though? Would it have a personality as such that you could communicate with? Isn’t that why people work with emanations instead? because emanations actually have some sort of persona you can communicate with. If you were to evoke the Source wouldn’t you be getting just another emanation? In a way we are always evoking the Source. Every Spirit. Every God. Every Person even.

5 Likes

Well I’m working on explaining to the source to choose a way of communication that my human mind can grasp, and I’d imagine that ’ the source ’ can be called into a form then that form can communicate just like a being.

1 Like

Exactly my point. How would that be any different from any other Spirit? They are all “the Source in a form the mind can grasp”. When you communicate with a God, a Spirit, even a person you are summoning the source called into a form. Wouldn’t that just end up being just another emanation?

1 Like

Yes correct it would be I totally agree, but the emanations of the source are normally have certain aspects.

The emanation you would probably get from calling the actual source is " all creation, all destruction, all energy, all consciousness, into one form ".

I would do this instead of summoning a aspect of the source that has to change itself to fit within the lore or the mythos of that spirit.

2 Likes

Yes, I do get what you mean. Please keep us updated on how this goes.

2 Likes

No problem will do.

2 Likes

Power to your workings brother

2 Likes

Thank you brother.

1 Like

Okay if there is this [Source]. Could you please provide some citations to it , how did you figure this out and get to this conclusion .

1 Like

My greaterself always guides me and it guided me to this.

1 Like

I appreciate your individual opinion but do you know where is this source located uwu

1 Like

From what i’ve gathered the source is in all things, since it created all things it would make sense that you could call the source from around and within the self.

1 Like

Following this with great interest, got the same thought that the source being to grand to comprehend and hence to difficult to work with. So really interested to see what you come up with(:slight_smile:

It’s everywhere and nowhere. It’s everything you see, taste, fell and hear. Yet it can be none, it is what it is.

The best way I could desribe it is it being Balance.

4 Likes

Perfectly describe Couldn’t have put it better myself.

3 Likes

Don’t do an evocation, do a full invocation instead. It’d get you more profound results.

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Full invocations have been done over and over again. This is new.

1 Like

True, but if you are wanting to learn the secrets to power, a full invocation would have less moving parts to it.

1 Like

A book on this is Power Vs. Force by David R. Hawkins. He discusses this topic in depth in this and other books.
It is sold at Amazon.com

3 Likes