I'm giving up

I have tried so many different love spells on so many different people over the course of the past year and not ONE has truly worked. I seriously just cannot get a single spell to truly worked, I have invoked so many demons, done so many spells, studied for so long on how to cast them, and nothing has worked.

Can someone else please do one for me to help me, I have been trying for over a year with different spells and people and nothing has worked…

6 Likes

I can get you most powerful love magic for good prices, yes?

dude you should delete this before a moderator see it. i believe it is against there rules, but you can use pm. i will delete mine too, just tryna help ya :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I italicized it and typed in an Indian accent so that the mods will know I’m joking.

I trust @Lady_Eva.

7 Likes

so you don’t have one? hahahaha :smile::joy:

1 Like

dont give up. the moment you do is admitting youre a sheep. things take time and practice on the daily. just trust me and dont give up

4 Likes

Nah dude. I’m black as coal (Haitian).

2 Likes

Bitch lasagne.

Seriously @deathreeper be careful, going on the internet yelling “Yo desperate person here!” is not a good look, and this forum will not be accountable if you do anything unwise, IF someone breaks the rules and advertises at you via PM or in a reply.

You have been friendly-warned, okay? :smiley:

Try doing some completely different method of magick on a different goal, something you can take or leave, youre intense (and perfectly valid) need is probably fucking this one up for now and doing other magick that works will kind of unblock that.

6 Likes

Hi.
Love spells are not what they are cracked up be. It’s all the wrong “hype”. I will say this, you are what you attract, eat, think, feel, and ultimately become. Maybe it’s time to be open minded about getting some therapy which helps you with self love, forgiveness, acceptance, and letting go. And perhaps with a conjunction of getting a new hobby that stimulating to your psyche. Adding meditation also helps on this path, and sooner or later love will happen, you will manifest just like that. But the first at foremost step is to start with yourself. Become your own best friend, lover, parent, boss, and divinity. Mirror work.

11 Likes

Giving up is actually a good thing. Stop trying so hard. You’ve put your desire out there, now get out of your own way aka stop strangling your own magick. Put this out of your mind and focus on other things in your life. In time, you’ll see your desire manifest. :wink:

14 Likes

Wise advice. :+1:

7 Likes

Love spells… The hardest thing as you have to bend the will of the person you want, get rid of the one they are with or really want and make them love you… It is a process in stages and then you have to maintain this bond which is not ‘natural’.

Put your desire out there and like Silverly said, move on. Try building yourself up with various Magical and non magical things for increased confidence, money,luck etc

9 Likes

Experiment with Sports magick to build confidence. Find a team you like and spellcast on that team. I have a feeling that people here will frown on me for saying this, but play with magick. I play with magick, trying to make my favorite teams win games. That’s how I build confidence. But please don’t give up. When there is a will, there’s a way! :blush:

5 Likes

No frowns from this magician, it’s good advice. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, the only thing you can do with love is to attract it. Lust and desire are completely other things that are easy to achieve. If someone don’t love you he won’t.

3 Likes

I’m glad someone said this before I did. I didn’t want to be rude…
I’d recommend doing a charm / camouflage spell before I did a love spell…

1 Like

:joy: I thought people said that magick is not a game. I love playing with fire and magick at the same time. I don’t care how unsafe it is… at least not anymore. Just have a bucket of water near you if anything goes wrong or a guardian spirit. :wink:

4 Likes

That means consequences are real, and that mocking spirits or one’s own ability carry heavy risks.

Like, playing with people you love is fun, doing light-hearted things, but that does not make them “a game” if you see what i mean?

9 Likes

Learned this one already. The Goetia will astrally bitch slap you for lying.

6 Likes

You need definitely more humility in life lol, there are many things worse than physical death for the soul.

2 Likes