Im getting weak

Some of my classmates touched my tarot cards. Then I feel so so weak after an hou until now I feel so weak please I need some help can someone help me to remove my sickeness?

That’s pretty strange… Are you sure it isn’t a placebo? The mind can be very powerful in that regard, I’ve had similar things happen to me in the past.

5 Likes

I don’t really think that’s how it works, mate.

Listen to @Dankquanicus

2 Likes

I feel so so weak I promise. I skip school because im so weak my classmates touch my tarot cards then I felt so strange my heart is pounding like I dont have any idea until they touched my tarot cards.

Then what should I do? Please help my heart is so heavy.

Hmm you didn’t hear of this before or you weren’t expecting this to happen? Actually, if you’re feeling that bad man I’d really suggest seeing a doctor SOON, I’ve never had something like that happen to me even after heavy use of divination. The cards are not connected to your vitality.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Go to the emergency room if needed. I don’t think someone touching your cards would do that.

3 Likes

Smudge your deck and reconnect with your deck by sleeping with it for 3 nights, you should feel better afterwards.

(Go the hospital if you have chest pains)

2 Likes

Okay gonna do it now.

2 Likes

What helped me is to have a less worshippy approach to my objects. It was needed because my decks and books are constantly mocked, insulted and despised, so I can’t be feeling bad for them all the time

4 Likes

Oh yes, OP, especially do not personify your deck, don’t treat it like it’s an intelligent entity of it’s own, the divinatory power is inside of you, not in the cards, view them as what they are - cards with some ink on them. I’ve found this actually increases accuracy and gives much clearer answers.

2 Likes

Okay thanks

Go the doctor, chest pains are not something to ignore.

As for the cards, a good smudging will likely do the trick. You can also reorganize the deck back into the form it came in when you bought it (Major arcana in order as well as each suit, stacked on top of each other). I let others shuffle my deck while they are thinking of their question, so I have connected with the energy they put into them from time to time. Basic shielding is enough to spare yourself from any ill effects if you do the same. if they were just looking and touching them without pouring a question into it, I would not say this is the same situation

3 Likes

Okay I would go to the doctor thank you so much

1 Like

No problem, take care of yourself. Get better soon

2 Likes

You got some great advice here, I just want to add that professional Tarot readers encourage the person they’re reading for to touch the cards, to shuffle them and pick their own cards, and many of those people will be skeptics out to try and prove the reader wrong, others will just be very upset or have various spiritual problems of their own.

2 Likes

^ 100% correct when physically possible. Never grown out of the habit on my end lol

2 Likes