Im gangstalked by a whole community! How can I stop them? Before it's too late?

Hello, my name is Michele, I am new to magic. I’ve had some extremely difficult events take place in my life that seemed almost like out of earth experiences including many strangers following me and basically bullying me around in mass numbers. Almost the entire community I’m living in seems to take part, including my mom. I’ve even had men whoo me over to systematically screw me over again and again since being alone has obviously made me desperate for any kind of friendship. While trying to figure out why anyone would bother to waste time or gas I realized they might think I’m a witch and so I decided to be one. A few years ago I also had some strange events take place with maybe what people call drones following me and I also had strange things begin to happen which I thought were haunting or spirits. A lot of weird stuff happens when I’m around and specifically if I get hurt or angry and fed up from being bullied. I’m not sure why and that’s why I’ve been very interested in this forum and EK who actually saved my life, I believe after watching one of his videos and using this in my own life it kept these bad people from getting to me, specifically “It stopped their feet”. I am here to seek out advice from the best and hopefully someday be able to have enough money to have a one on one consultation with E. A. Koeting. Thank you for any advice or feedback. It’s greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Welcome @Scorpitarian69 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interested, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Call on bael and ask him to make you invisible to your enemy

3 Likes

Thank you, I will do that.

Also avoid over sharing about any deep conspiracies or stuff like magick, I was targeted but things seemed to stop when I stopped acting scared and just kept my mouth shut. Get some close friends and enjoy their company, not everyone is out to get you although it may feel like that.

2 Likes

Every day that passes of my life, I realize more and more that the real demons are the Humans, with that animalistic arrogance they have shit on their head, at this point arm yourself with all points and defend yourself life my death yours

5 Likes

How do they bully you? And why do you think they do it?

Very, very wise advice. You are right. Seems to be one of few things that stops this. Just ignoring it is best since the more I react the worse it gets besides that’s what they want. Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my post. Its greatly appreciated.

@Scorpitarian69 Please don’t forget to do a proper introduction as you were asked to do when you first posted. It is required here.

I’m new and feeling my way around, just figured out how to find messages and replies, was very excited to read those and respond. I’m definitely doing the intro next. There’s so much awesome information offered on BALG it’s almost overwhelming but still greatly appreciated. It’s sometimes hard to explain myself and my life experiences, especially recently and complicated as well, so I was jotting notes and ideas for introduction down from the website so I include that and please forgive me but I’m in a brain for sometimes and at a loss for the right word since I’m currently taking monthly chemotherapy infusions to shrink my tumors before I undergo surgery. It takes a little longer to gather my thoughts and proof read my work to make sure things don’t come out the wrong way via text misinterpretations. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

No worries. Since it has been almost three weeks since you last posted, I just wanted to remind you, as it is easy to let it slip by :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen and I’ve also known people who have had this happen to them. The best way to deal with it is to ignore. I felt gloating in the fact they are wasting all of their time stalking me helped a lot. Imagine you are standing on a stage and all these stalkers are just props set up all for you. It’s actually quite hilarious if you think about it and it will make you laugh instead of feeling down. Simply put, the best way to beat them is to make them into jokes and simply laugh them off, they will be furious.

1 Like

Happened to me too, started ALOT of fights, then I got smart and just ignored it completely and or laughed at them. They absolutely cannot handle either responses. When you do this expect it to get worse initially as they try everything on thier power to get a reaction out of you. Don’t feed it. They’re going to say alot of nasty shit that has no basis in fact and it can be REALLY hard not to respond but IF you can stick to ignoring. It WILL go away and stop.

You gotta take control of the situation. Good luck and fu@k all those gangstalking mf’ers!

2 Likes

Hi, excuse my ignorance. I’ve heard of gang stalking quite a bit over the years yet I do not understand the reason or purpose for it nor the cause/source. Can anyone help me understand?

You are being called to be a Shaman. Become a Norseman and then have some little patience. And all your problems will be solved Aro Scorpitarian.